Cinnamon Peach Breakfast Bread
A delicious and light Breakfast Bread that is welcome at breakfast, brunch, and dessert. In fact, this makes a welcome snack anytime, too.
- 1 ripe banana peeled and mashed
- 3/4 cup applesauce unsweetened
- 1 cup Swerve sugar replacer
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup coconut oil vegan yogurt works well, too!
- 2 cups peaches peeled, pitted, and diced small
- 3 cups wheat flour white wheat works well for a whole-grain option
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 4 teaspoons cinnamon
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F ( 176 degrees C). Grease 2 bread loaf pan. Alternatively, line with parchment paper.
In a large bowl, blend the banana, applesauce, sugar, oil, and vanilla.
Add the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon; mix just to combine.
Stir in the peaches.
Pour the batter halfway into the prepared bread pans.
Place them into the preheated oven and bake for about an hour. Check to see if it’s fully baked by placing a toothpick or fork into the middle of the loaf, if it comes out clean, it’s finished. If it has batter on it, bake for another 15 minutes.
Calories: 166kcalCarbohydrates: 35gProtein: 3gFat: 7gSaturated Fat: 6gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 241mgPotassium: 99mgFiber: 2gSugar: 4gVitamin A: 72IUVitamin C: 2mgCalcium: 25mgIron: 1mg