- 1 About Vegan Globetrotter
- 2 Why Globetrotter
- 3 And you should travel
- 188.8.131.52 We help you plan your vegan diet while traveling, too! Continue your healthy vegan diet while exploring far away regions. Restaurant choices, how to order, and creative ways to stay healthy while traveling will be featured in upcoming blogs.
- 184.108.40.206 Continue your healthy vegan diet while exploring far away regions. Restaurant choices, how to order, and creative ways to stay healthy while traveling will be featured in upcoming blogs.
- 4 Speaking of restaurants
- 220.127.116.11.1 Our country hosts a variety of cuisine from around the world. We’ll showcase favorites for you to try and suggest dishes that are fan favorites. Have a favorite restaurant that fits our site? Please send us a comment, including the restaurant website and/or contact information. We’d love to feature YOUR favorites! Have a favorite restaurant that fits our site? Please send us a comment, including the restaurant website and/or contact information. We’d love to feature YOUR favorites!
- 5 More about Vegan Globetrotter
- 18.104.22.168 We include Products We Love, a special section on products and foods to help you find those special ingredients and equipment. While most of our recipes use easy-to-find ingredients, occasionally an ingredient may not be locally available. We’ll help you locate those ingredients. We also share equipment and tool suggestions from our own experience. If we suggest it, we have found it to be high quality!
- 22.214.171.124 Please feel free to look around our site. Return to see our frequent updates. Share with your friends. Leave us a comment, we love to hear from you!
About Vegan Globetrotter
We created Vegan Globetrotter website to bring you healthy, vegan recipes from around the world, as well as up-to-date information on this plant-based lifestyle. No longer must you choose between a veggie burger from your grocery freezer or a salad. Here you may select cuisine from regions around the world.
While cuisines vary around the world, the recipes here have two things in common. All are entirely plant-based. All are beneficial to your health, excluding allergy issues, of course.
Our recipes transport your meals to many countries throughout the globe. Visiting foreign lands might prove difficult for most of us, but our recipes allow your taste buds to enjoy the trip.
The big three cuisines Americans enjoy are Chinese, Italian, and Mexican. You’ll find those here. But you will also find recipes from India, Australia, and Ireland. Look for favorites from Africa, too.
Try one region a week, or mix it up. Plan a fun evening with your family and friends as you experiment with a new ethnic creation. We’ve included a tapas section to help you plan a special tasting event or a fun buffet night.