A Caveat and Affiliates
First off, a little caveat: within my articles you will find affiliate links, meaning if you buy them, I get a small commission. Your cost is not affected. In addition, I am an Amazon Associate and I earn from qualifying purchases on Amazon.
And yes, if I say that I recommend a product here, it means I truly believe it is a good product. I refuse to recommend any product that I have not researched and believe to be a good value. Even better, I provide you with a very clear picture of the product, it’s use, and the probable value. Earning your trust is important to me. I run this website myself and the commissions and donations help support the site. Sound reasonable and fair enough? Let’s continue to the article.
Broccoli Veggie Pizza
Meet the plant-based Broccoli Veggie Pizza. Comforting, delectable, and addicting. Full of broccoli, tomato, and bell pepper. They are healthy. Made from a lot of ingredients but easy to make. You don’t need to order or go outside just to buy pizza. This is convenient! It’s a terrific vegan diet dish that the entire family will enjoy. Just like me, I enjoy eating pizza. While writing this, my tummy says -please, make a pizza! Ugh, this is insane! Who wouldn’t go crazy with this overloaded veggie pizza right?
Broccoli is known as a nutritious veggie. They can cook in different ways. But in this recipe, each slice is flavorful and has a yummy texture. The ingredients needed in this pizza are easy to pick on your farm. This is a great dish to serve on St. Patrick’s Day for the whole family! And perfect for your vegan diet. I love this. I have a friend who loves pizza. I will recommend this one.
Is it Necessary to Cook Broccoli Before Serving It On Pizza?
Broccoli should be cooked before being used as a pizza topping for the best results. Broccoli that isn’t cooked might be rough and difficult to eat. Instead, use steamed or roasted broccoli.
Learn how to create homemade broccoli pizza that tastes just like the versions you’d get at a restaurant.
Broccoli Veggie Pizza Recipe:
Broccoli Veggie Pizza
- 4-5 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup chickpea flour
- 6 tsp almond flour
- 2 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tbsp baking powder regular, sodium-free
- 3-4 cloves garlic minced
- ½ tsp turmeric ground
- sea salt optional, to taste
- ¼ tsp red pepper optional, crushed
- 2-3 cups unsweetened milk unflavored plant milk, such as almond, soy, cashew, or rice
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 cups asparagus pieces
- red onion chopped
- orange bell pepper chopped
- tomato chopped
- avocado halved, seeded, peeled, and chopped (optional)
- 10-12 pieces basil leaves fresh, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. In a food processor, put broccoli.
- In a large bowl combine all the next remaining ingredients. Mix well.
- Add the milk, broccoli, and lemon juice; mix well. Then, in a prepared baking sheet, spread and pour them.
- Put the asparagus, bell pepper, tomato, and onion on top.
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until the top and edges are golden browns. Allow cool fully before serving.
- Separate the pizza from the paper using a tiny spatula. Pizza should be cut into slices.
- Add garnish, avocado with basil on top. Allow cooling before serving.
Crispy Teriyaki Tofu and Broccoli
Indian Vegetable Jalfrezi Recipe
Healthiest Way to Cook Vegetables?
Don't miss out
when new recipes and information are added!
Join our newsletter for free recipes,
healthy living inspiration, and special offers
You have Successfully Subscribed!