Vegan Globetrotter is supported by our audience. When you purchase through one of our links, we may earn a small affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Your cost is not affected.
It’s the holiday season, and that means one thing: time to break out the baking recipes! This cranberry orange bread is perfect for those chilly autumn days and chilly winter days. The orange gives it a nice citrus flavor, while the cranberries add a touch of tartness. Best of all, it’s vegan-friendly, so everyone can enjoy it! So why not give it a try? Your friends and family will love it!
You will love every slice of this bread
Cranberry orange bread is a vegan, delicious, and healthy recipe that is perfect for any occasion. Here are five reasons why you will love this recipe:
1. The combination of cranberries and oranges is mouthwatering. The sweetness of the oranges perfectly offsets the tartness of the cranberries, creating a flavor explosion in your mouth with every bite.
2. This bread is incredibly moist and fluffy, thanks to the addition of Oranges. Not only do they add amazing flavor, but they also keep the bread moist for days.
3. Cranberry orange bread is healthy! Cranberries are full of antioxidants and fiber, while oranges are a good source of Vitamin C. This bread is a great way to get your daily dose of fruit.
4. This recipe is vegan, which means it’s perfect for those who are looking for a meat-free option. It’s also dairy-free, so if you’re lactose-intolerant or have an allergy to dairy, this bread is for you!
5. It is easy to make and only requires a few ingredients that you probably already have in your kitchen. It’s also a great recipe to make with kids because it’s simple and fun!
What’s not to love about this recipe? If you haven’t tried cranberry orange bread yet, now is a perfect time! Head to your kitchen, gather up the ingredients, and get baking!
Cranberry Orange Bread: FAQS
Below are some of the most frequently asked questions about cranberry orange bread. If you have any other questions, feel free to leave a comment and I will get back to you as soon as possible!
Is cranberry orange bread vegan?
Yes, this recipe is 100% vegan! I have included a few substitution options in the Notes section of the recipe card to make it gluten-free and oil-free as well.
What kind of orange juice should I use?
I like to use freshly squeezed orange juice because it gives the bread a really nice flavor. However, you can also use store-bought orange juice. Just make sure to avoid any brands that have added sugar or other sweeteners.
Can I use frozen cranberries?
Yes, you can definitely use frozen cranberries in this recipe. There is no need to thaw them before adding them to the batter.
I hope you enjoy this recipe for cranberry orange bread! If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment and I will get back to you as soon as possible. Bon appetite!
Quick and Easy Bread
Cranberry Orange Bread (Quick & Easy)
- 2 cups almond flour
- 2/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- kosher salt
- 8 oz. orange juice
- 5 cup applesauce unsweetened
- 1 cup cranberries fresh or frozen
Orange Juice Glaze:
- 3 tbsp orange juice
- 2 tbsp confectioners' sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- cinnamon sprinkle
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and lightly grease the loaf pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the almond flour, confectioners' sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and kosher salt. Mix until well combined.
- Stir to combine the applesauce, orange juice, and vanilla extract with the almond flour mixture. Mix until everything is incorporated.
- In a prepared greased loaf pan, pour the batter and bake for 60 minutes; let it cool.
- Meanwhile, make the orange juice glaze, by combining the orange juice, confectioners' sugar, vanilla extract, and cinnamon.
- Over the baked bread, drizzle with orange juice glaze and sprinkle with cinnamon. Enjoy!
For More Vegan Recipes
I’ve provided a list of vegan dishes that are all made completely of ingredients from plants. Additionally, they make a wonderful addition to any vegan dish. These are tasty even for meat eaters, and for more vegan recipes subscribe to our newsletter.
To Wrap It All Up
This bread is perfect for any occasion! It’s quick and easy to make, so you can enjoy it anytime. Plus, it’s a great way to show off your baking skills. If you’re looking for an impressive recipe that will impress your friends and family, this is the one for you. Cranberry Orange Bread is the perfect combination of sweet and tart, and it’s sure to be a hit at your next gathering.
Connect With Us
To make sure you don’t miss any recipes, remember to subscribe to our email newsletter which will be delivered to your inbox every week. ? In addition to this, if you are looking for vegan baking recipes visit Best Baking Tips they also published a lot of healthy baking recipes.