Vegan Globetrotter is supported by our audience. When you purchase through one of our links, we may earn a small affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Your cost is not affected.
Looking for a delicious vegan sugar cookie recipe? Look no further than these Mexican hot chocolate sugar cookies! They’re perfect for any special occasion, and they’re so easy to make. Your friends and family will love them!
Mexican hot chocolate sugar cookies are a type of cookie that is typically made with cocoa and spices. The cookies are often decorated with cinnamon or other spices, and they may also be dipped in chocolate. These cookies are typically very sweet, and they are often served with a hot beverage such as coffee or tea. Also, these cookies are popular in Mexico, and they are also becoming known in the United States.
Mexican Hot Chocolate Cookies: They are an enjoyable treat!
These cookies are incredibly in taste that’s why they are enjoyable. In addition, they are easy to make, taste delicious, and can be made vegan-friendly with just a few simple substitutions. Below are the reasons why they are an enjoyable treat!
1. The combination of sweet and spicy is addictive.
2. Cookies are soft and chewy, with a slightly crunchy exterior.
3. Easy to make and only requires a few ingredients.
4. Making them perfect for this time of year wintery and festive.
5. Can make a batch ahead of time and enjoy them throughout the winter months.
6. Make an excellent gift for friends and family who appreciate good food.
7. One of the few cookies that actually get better as they age – the flavors have time to meld together and become even more intense.
8. They are beautiful cookies, with a deep brown color that is flecked with cinnamon spice.
If you have never tried Mexican hot chocolate before, these cookies are the perfect way to introduce yourself to this amazing flavor combination!
Make a batch of these Mexican cookies!
Mexican Hot Chocolate Cookies
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder unsweetened
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 tsp kosher salt
- 2 cup butter unsalted and vegan; at room temperature
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 3 tbsp flax seeds stir them into 3 tbsp warm water
- 3 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 4°F and line the baking sheets.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the all-purpose flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, and kosher salt.
- In a separate bowl, cream the vegan butter with confectioners' sugar until fluffy then gently add the flaxseed mixture.
- Combine together the all-purpose flour mixture and vegan butter mixture until fully combined. and the dough form.
- Stir together the remaining confectioners' sugar and cinnamon powder. Set aside.
- Scoop the dough and form them into balls and roll them into a sugar and cinnamon mixture. Repeat to the remaining dough.
- Place them into the prepared line baking sheets and bake them for 15 minutes. Allow them to cool before serving.
For More Holiday Vegan Recipes
I’ve provided a list of vegan dishes that are all made completely of ingredients from plants. Additionally, they make a wonderful addition to any vegan dish. These are tasty even for meat eaters, and for more vegan recipes subscribe to our newsletter.
Try These Cookies At Your Home
If you’re looking for a delicious and easy-to-make treat, look no further than these Mexican hot chocolate cookies. Made with just a few simple ingredients, they are the perfect sweet snack to enjoy with family and friends. So what are you waiting for? Grab the recipe and get baking!
Connect With Us
To make sure you don’t miss any recipes, remember to subscribe to our email newsletter which will be delivered to your inbox every week. ? In addition to this, if you are looking for vegan baking recipes visit Best Baking Tips they also published a lot of healthy baking recipes