Vegan Globetrotter is supported by our audience. When you purchase through one of our links, we may earn a small affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Your cost is not affected.
There’s something about red velvet that just makes everyone feel festive. Maybe it’s the vibrant color or the classic combination of chocolate and vanilla. Whatever it is, these cookies are sure to bring a smile to your face. They’re also vegan, so you can enjoy them without any guilt! Plus, they only take about 30 minutes to make from start to finish. What’s not to love? Make some today and see for yourself!
Red Velvet Crinkle Cookies
These vegan cookies are the perfect holiday treat. They are made with a red velvet cake mix and are rolled in powdered sugar. The result is a soft, fluffy cookie that is sure to please vegans and non-vegans alike. For an extra festive touch, add some green food coloring to the dough before rolling it in the powdered sugar. These cookies are best enjoyed fresh out of the oven, but they can also be stored in an airtight container for up to a week.
You Will Love This Crinkle Cookies Made in Heaven
I love these cookies and you will love these too! Pinky swear! They are perfect for a holiday and on any occasion. In addition, these cookies are not just as healthy but they are also will satisfy your tastebuds and every bite is heaven. So, here’s the reason you will love these crinkle cookies too.
1. Festive: Red velvet crinkle cookies are the perfect holiday cookie. Whether you’re looking for a Christmas cookie or Valentine’s Day treat, these cookies will fit the bill.
2. Delicious: These cookies are not only festive, but they’re also delicious. The red velvet flavor is rich and decadent, and the crinkle effect gives them a unique texture that’s sure to please.
3. Easy to Make: These cookies are also easy to make. The dough comes together quickly, and the cookies bake up in just a few minutes. You’ll be able to have a batch of these cookies ready to enjoy in no time at all.
So what are you for? Make a batch of these crinkle cookies at your home. So go ahead grab the ingredients and get baking!
It’s time to gather the plant-based ingredients for these crinkle cookies!
In order to get baking, you should gather the ingredients first. One thing about these crinkle cookies is made with plant-based ingredients and best of all they are easy to find. Even a novice baker will have those required ingredients. Soi, below are the ingredients you will need to gather!
1. Dry ingredients: Gather the all-purpose flour, baking soda, baking powder, cocoa powder, kosher salt, confectioners’ sugar, chocolate chips, and powdered sugar.
2. Wet ingredients: We have vegan butter, applesauce, apple cider vinegar, vanilla extract, and red food coloring,
All you need is to combine them together until everything is incorporated as simple as that. So give these crinkle cookies a try today! Pin the recipe card below and start baking. Happy baking!
A crinkle cookie made in heaven, so red velvet-y!
Red Velvet Crinkle Cookies (Vegan)
What you will need:
- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/4 tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- kosher salt pinch
- 1 cup vegan butter
- 1 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar plus 1/2 cup for coating
- 8 oz. applesauce about 1 cup
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/4 tbsp food coloring red
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips vegan, optional
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar for coating
- In a mixing bowl, mix together the all-purpose flour, baking soda, baking powder, cocoa powder, and kosher salt. Set them aside.
- Using a stand mixer or a hand mixer, cream together the vegan butter and confectioners' sugar until fluffy then add the apple sauce at a time while mixing.
- Add the vanilla extract, apple cider vinegar, and red food coloring. Mix them well until everything is incorporated.
- Gently add the all-purpose flour mixture and chocolate chips until just combined using a hand mixer, then wrap the dough with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and dust the baking sheet with confectioners' sugar.
- Roll and knead the batter, then, using a round cookie scoop, cut the batter and shape it into balls. Repeat with the remaining batter.
- Coat the cookie balls with confectioners' sugar and powdered sugar then transfer them to a baking sheet.
- Bake the cookies for 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow them to cool for 10 minutes.
- Serve warm or cool and enjoy!
For More Vegan Holiday Recipes
I’ve provided a list of vegan dishes that are all made completely of ingredients from plants. Additionally, they make a wonderful addition to any vegan dish. These are tasty even for meat eaters, and for more vegan recipes subscribe to our newsletter.
Try These Crinkle Cookies Today!
Whether you’re vegan, gluten-free, or just want a delicious cookie, these red velvet crinkle cookies are perfect for you. Made with plant-based ingredients, they’re soft and chewy with the perfect amount of sweetness. So what are you waiting for? Gather the ingredients and get baking!
Connect With Us
To make sure you don’t miss any recipes, remember to subscribe to our email newsletter which will be delivered to your inbox every week. ? In addition to this, if you are looking for vegan baking recipes visit Best Baking Tips they also published a lot of healthy baking recipes