Vegan Globetrotter is supported by our audience. When you purchase through one of our links, we may earn a small affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Your cost is not affected.
Do you love chocolate and mint together? If so, you’re going to love these chocolate mint squares-no baked! They are perfect for when you want a sweet treat but don’t want something that’s too heavy. Plus, they’re vegan-friendly, which means everyone can enjoy them!
These rich chocolate squares are a healthier take on the classic mint chocolate flavor. Each bite is filled with rich chocolate and a refreshing hint of mint, making them the perfect treat to enjoy any time of day and on during the winter season. Also, they are perfect for those who want to enjoy the classic flavor without dairy or eggs. The best part about these squares is made with only natural ingredients. in addition, they are no baking skills required all you have to do is mix all the ingredients and refrigerate until ready to serve!
I’m sure you will love these chocolate mint squares as much as I do. So if you’re looking for a delicious and vegan treat, look no further than mint chocolate squares!
Mouthwatering Vegan Chocolate Mint Squares
I know what you’re thinking, vegan food is boring and tasteless. But these mint chocolate squares will change your mind! They are the perfect sweet treat for all vegans, or for anyone who wants to enjoy a delicious, mouthwatering, and guilt-free dessert.
What makes these chocolate squares so special?
The answer is simple. We use only the finest ingredients, including Fairtrade chocolate, fresh mint leaves, and organic cane sugar. This combination of flavors creates a delightful sweet treat that is sure to please even the most discerning palates. And because our mint chocolate squares are vegan, they are also perfect for those with dietary restrictions.
Why you’ll love our chocolate mint squares?
1. Delicious! Our mint chocolate squares have a rich flavor that is sure to satisfy your sweet tooth.
2. Vegan! These chocolate squares are perfect for vegans, or for anyone who wants to enjoy a guilt-free dessert.
3. Healthy! Our mint chocolate squares are made with only the finest ingredients, including Fairtrade chocolate, fresh mint leaves, and organic cane sugar.
These delicious squares are sure to please even the most discerning palates. Bake yours today and enjoy a guilt-free treat that is both delicious and healthy!
Chocolate Mint Squares: FAQS Answered!
I’ve been working hard perfecting this recipe, and I think you’re really going to enjoy them. Whether you’re a fan of mint chocolate or not, I think you’ll find these squares to be irresistible. But before we get into that, let’s answer some frequently asked questions about them.
Do they contain any animal products?
No, my mint chocolate squares are 100% vegan! They’re also dairy-free and egg-free, so they’re perfect for those with allergies or sensitivities.
Are they gluten-free?
Yes, these mint chocolate squares are gluten-free! I’ve tested the recipe with a variety of flours, and it works perfectly with gluten-free all-purpose flour. You can also substitute almond flour if you prefer.
How long do they last?
These mint chocolate squares will last for up to two weeks when stored in an airtight container in the fridge. They also freeze well, so feel free to make a double batch and save some for later!
I hope this has answered some of your frequently asked questions about my mint chocolate squares! If you have any other questions or comments, please don’t hesitate to reach out. And if you haven’t already, be sure to check out the recipe and give them a try. I think you’ll be pleasantly surprised! Thanks for reading!
Your new favorite sweet treat!
No Bake: Chocolate Mint Squares
- 1 3/4 cups walnuts
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder or cacao powder
- 1 pinch kosher salt
- 1 1/4 cups Medjool dates pitted and dried
- 1 cup coconut butter store-bought or homemade
- 1/2 cup cashew butter store-bought or homemade
- 2 tsp peppermint extract
- 1/2 tsp moringa powder or spirulina powder, barley powder
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 8 tbsp coconut milk or coconut cream
- 1 1/2 cups dark chocolate or chocolate chips, vegan; finely chopped
Let's get mixing!
- Line the 8x8 baking sheet with parchment paper.
To make the crust:
- Pulse until the walnuts, cocoa powder, and kosher salt are crumbled using a food processor, then add the pitted dates and pulse again until combined and moist.
- In a prepared baking dish, spread and press the crust mixtures using a spatula or your hands. Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, prepare the peppermint mixture:
- In a mixing bowl, cream the cashew butter and coconut butter and microwave them for at least 20 to 30 seconds. Remove from the heat and mix them well.
- Add the peppermint extract and moringa powder. Mix them well until everything is combined.
- Over the cooled crust, spread evenly the cashew butter-peppermint extract mixtures. Allow them to refrigerate for 15 minutes.
Now, make the ganache:
- In a saucepan over medium-low heat, add the coconut oil and coconut milk. Mix them until just hot.
- Then add the finely chopped dark chocolate. Mix them well until the dark chocolate melts. Remove from the heat. Mix them again until smooth.
Serve and enjoy!
- Over the cooled peppermint filling top the prepared ganache and refrigerate again for 15 minutes.
- Cut them into squares and enjoy!
For More Vegan Recipes
I’ve provided a list of vegan dishes that are all made completely of ingredients from plants. Additionally, they make a wonderful addition to any vegan dish. These are tasty even for meat eaters, and for more vegan recipes subscribe to our newsletter.
Try these chocolate mint squares!
These vegan chocolate mint squares-no bake will tantalize your taste buds. These fun and easy-to-make squares are perfect for a party or any get-together, especially during the winter season. Plus, they’re packed with flavor and nutrition! So what are you waiting for? Give them a try today!
Connect With Us
To make sure you don’t miss any recipes, remember to subscribe to our email newsletter which will be delivered to your inbox every week. ? In addition to this, if you are looking for vegan baking recipes visit Best Baking Tips they also published a lot of healthy baking recipes.