A Caveat and Affiliates
First off, a little caveat: within my articles you will find affiliate links, meaning if you buy them, I get a small commission. Your cost is not affected. In addition, I am an Amazon Associate and I earn from qualifying purchases on Amazon.
And yes, if I say that I recommend a product here, it means I truly believe it is a good product. I refuse to recommend any product that I have not researched and believe to be a good value.
Even better, I provide you with a very clear picture of the product, it’s use, and the probable value.
Earning your trust is important to me. I run this website myself and the commissions and donations help support the site.
Sound reasonable and fair enough? Let’s continue to the article.
Crispy Kale Chips
These crispy kale chips are gluten-free, vegan, and perfect for a keto low-calorie diet. We also enjoy these crispy kale chips as an extra treat. You may flavor them in a variety of ways, such as making them cheesy with parmesan or spicy with paprika and cumin. Dip them in a sauce of your liking. Some like them dipped in garlicky yogurt or Vegan Ranch Dressing
Store-bought kale chips are good, so nothing to write home about, in my perspective. If you’ve been in a similar situation, your opinion of kale chips is going to alter… forever. Because preparing kale chips in the air fryer is not only very quick and easy but the texture and flavor are also out of this world.
Why You Will Love This Crispy Kale Chips
- It is adaptable to any lifestyle! Vegan, Keto, Low Carb, Vegetarian, and more similar terms exist.
- If you’re monitoring your weight, this is a good crunchy snack to have.
- Kale is low in fat and contains some fiber, which might help you lose weight by keeping you fuller for longer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are Crispy Kale Chips Good For You?
Kale chips are a nutritious and perfect replacement for potato chips because they are made entirely of vegetables. They’re low in calories.
How Should Kale Chips Be Stored?
Allow the chips to cool fully before serving. Then keep it at room temperature for 4-5 days in a sealed jar. If they’re not as crispy as you’d like, air-fried them for another minute or two.
- Air fried the chips separately from the ribs of the leaves. Not only are the middle ribs difficult, but they’re also bitter.
- In the air fryer, the kale chips tend to fly around. Use the air fryer rack to hold the chips down while they cook to avoid this.
- Cut the kale leaves into equal-sized pieces. Using a paper towel, thoroughly dry the leaves.
- Make sure the basket isn’t too full. If necessary, cook in batches.
- Halfway through the cooking time, shake the basket.
- If you’re baking in the oven, keep an eye on it at the conclusion of the baking period.
These Crispy Kale Chips will make your day satisfying. Share them with your friends and family by following the list on our easy-to-understand recipe card.
Try Our Crispy Kale Chips:
Crispy Kale Chips
- 8 stalks Kale
- olive oil or oil spray
- kosher salt to taste
- powder ranch or vegan seasoning
- Cut the stem of each kale leaf, then cut and wash the leaves to your liking.
- Strain the leaves in a sieve before taking them to a tray with paper towels to remove any excess water.
- Drizzle with olive oil over the leaves, stir to coat then season with ranch and salt.
- Fry at 380°F for 5 minutes. or till crispy. Serve and enjoy!
Was this recipe useful to you? Leave a comment on it. Share it with your friends and family.
Happy frying in the air!