A Caveat and Affiliates
First off, a little caveat: within my articles you will find affiliate links, meaning if you buy them, I get a small commission. Your cost is not affected. In addition, I am an Amazon Associate and I earn from qualifying purchases on Amazon.
And yes, if I say that I recommend a product here, it means I truly believe it is a good product. I refuse to recommend any product that I have not researched and believe to be a good value. Even better, I provide you with a very clear picture of the product, it’s use, and the probable value. Earning your trust is important to me. I run this website myself and the commissions and donations help support the site. Sound reasonable and fair enough? Let’s continue to the article.
Roasted Asparagus – Balsamic
This roasted asparagus with tarragon-balsamic dressing is decadent and pure plant-based. Oh yes, with balsamic dressing! These are perfect for your St. Patrick’s Day party. This side dish will spice up your Padi day. In this recipe, miso paste adds a more delicious flavor. This will be a blockbuster in your kitchen. I am confident there will be no leftovers in your kitchen.
What Is Asparagus?
Asparagus is a green vegetable with slender spears that is often associated with the arrival of spring. It goes well with a variety of springtime dishes. Weight loss, improved digestion, a healthy pregnancy, and lower blood pressure are just a few of the potential health benefits of eating asparagus.
What Is Tarragon?
Tarragon is a popular perennial herb that can be found in both French and English cuisine. Tarragon comes in a variety of flavors. Tarragon is a herb that is commonly used in cooking, but it can also be used medicinally. Used to treat toothaches, digestive problems, promote weight loss, relieve menstrual cramps, and as an anti-nausea cure after surgical procedure.
If you serve this roasted asparagus with tarragon with a dressing, it will be even more delicious. I recommend a balsamic vinaigrette. But how do you do it? Don’t worry, I’ll gather them for you. Here’s what you’ll need and how you’ll go about getting it.
Roasted Asparagus with Tarragon – Balsamic Dressing:
Roasted Asparagus with Tarragon
- 2-3 lb asparagus fresh, trimmed, and cut into small inches.
- 4 cup scallions green onions
- 1 red bell pepper finely sliced
- 1-2 tsp miso paste
- ½ tsp fresh tarragon fresh, chopped
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- black pepper freshly ground, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line two shallow baking pans, using parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine scallions, sweet pepper, and asparagus.
- In a separate bowl, mix the miso paste, tarragon, water, and garlic powder.
- Drizzle the dressing over the veggies and stir to coat.
- In a prepared pan, arrange the veggies in a single layer.
- Roast the veggies for about 6-9 minutes or till soft. Season with balsamic vinegar and black pepper.
- Served with more fresh tarragons, if desired.
This recipe for Balsamic Vinaigrette is ideal for Roasted Asparagus with Tarragon. Yes, you heard correctly. Perfect. I don’t throw that word around lightly.
That’s an apt description of the recipe I’m sharing with you today.
Some freshly made dressing was just too oily flavors, and others were a little too sweet. The tang and sweetness, vinegar, and oil in this dressing are all in perfect combination.
Balsamic Dressing Recipe:
- 2-3 tbsp honey
- 2 tsp dijon mustard
- kosher salt to taste
- black pepper
- 1 clove garlic minced
- balsamic vinegar
- olive oil
- In a mixing bowl, combine the balsamic, honey, salt, mustard, garlic, and pepper.
- Add the oil and stir to combine.
- Stir the dressing until it is completely mixed.
- Store in the fridge in a glass jar with a cover. Before serving, give it a good shake. Enjoy!
If you make this Roasted Asparagus with Tarragon – Balsamic Dressing please leave a comment below and rate the recipe on the recipe card.
Also, please tag us in your photos on our social media pages. I like seeing your recreations!