Vegan Globetrotter is supported by our audience. When you purchase through one of our links, we may earn a small affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Your cost is not affected.
Dairy-free Strawberry Overnight Oats In a Mason Jar
Fill your mason jar with these strawberry chocolate brownie overnight oats. The perfect healthy breakfast option for everyone—dairy-free and vegan. A tasty and healthful treat in a mason jar, topped with fresh strawberries and chocolate chips and made with the creamiest chocolate protein powder, vanilla yogurt, and unsweetened almond milk.
If you’re looking for a quick, healthy, and delicious breakfast that you can make ahead of time, look no further than this strawberry chocolate brownie overnight oats! Loaded with flavor, this breakfast will keep you satisfied all morning long. Plus, it’s vegan, dairy-free, and gluten-free – perfect for anyone on a restricted diet. It’s not just for vegetarians, anyone can make and taste it!
Give it a try today! You may just find yourself making this recipe again and again! ??
This Strawberry Chocolate Brownie Overnight Oat is not only super tasty, but it’s also really easy to make. All you need is some basic kitchen supplies and about five minutes of your time and it’s full of fiber and protein to help keep you fueled throughout the day. Made with only seven ingredients, this recipe is both easy to follow and nutritious.
What you’ll need–and its substitution!
This quick and simple strawberry chocolate brownie recipe uses six plant-based ingredients to make overnight oats. The following ingredients can be purchased at stores and are readily available:
1. Vegan Yogurt
- You can experiment with different flavors to suit your tastes. But choose vanilla flavor if you prefer a more authentic taste.
2. Rolled Oats:
- This oat takes the flavor extremely nicely. If you don’t have rolled oats, you can use old-fashioned oats.
3. Unsweetened Milk
- Any kind of unsweetened milk can be used in this recipe.
4. Protein Powder
- If you don’t have protein powder, you can substitute cocoa powder.
5. Chocolate Chips
- Devour the sweet flavor of these chocolate chips, if desired use marshmallow but make sure it is vegan.
6. Fresh Strawberries
- Although fresh tastes great in this dish, you may replace frozen.
- When you are about to purchase those ingredients, make a habit to check the label if it is vegan or organic.
- If you are fond of preparing overnight oats, you must try Vegan Almond Joy Overnight Oats. Don’t forget to share your experience and thoughts with us by leaving a comment and tagging us on our social media pages.
What you will do–and recipe notes!
Learn how to make these delicious and healthy strawberry overnight oats. Below are the easy-to-follow instructions and they are easy to prepare;
- Cut the fresh/frozen strawberries.
- Pour all the ingredients into a mason jar or medium bowl.
- Store in the refrigerator for at least 2-3 days for the best taste.
- Free to top with banana, kiwi, or your favorite fresh fruits, and also add seeds and nuts like chia seeds, sesame seeds, sunflower seeds, etc, and for the nuts walnuts, pistachio, etc.
- This recipe can be eaten warm, if you want to heat them just add more milk for the desired consistency.
It’s time to harvest your strawberries fresh from the farm! Let us make these healthy and creamy overnight oats. Let us know if you have any questions about these strawberry overnight oats. Comment below! ?
Oats for good health!
Strawberry Chocolate Brownie Overnight Oats
- Mason Jar
- Cups measuring
- Spoons measuring
- Cutting Board
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt vegan, dairy-free
- ¼ cup almond milk unsweetened
- 1-2 tbsp chocolate protein powder vegan, store-bought
- 4 strawberries fresh
- 1-2 tbsp chocolate chips
- Cut the washed strawberries into small pieces.
- In a mason jar, put the almond milk, vegan yogurt, rolled oats, and vegan protein powder. Stir them well.
- Add the chocolate chips and fresh strawberries. Stir them again.
- Sealed and refrigerate for at least 1-2 hours. Enjoy!
For More Vegan Strawberry Recipe
The vegan strawberry recipes below I’ve suggested are completely vegan and 100% made with plant-based ingredients. They are a great addition to your vegan meal.
- Cupcakes: Packed with strawberry flavor and topped with strawberry frosting.
- Shortcake: Layers of shortcake with whipped cream and topped with fresh strawberries.
- Mousse Pie: Creamy, slightly tart, gluten-free made with no-bake crust, nuts, coconuts, and dates.
- Cheesecake With Crust: Sugar-free and addictive perfect for valentines day.
To Wrap It All Up
Strawberry chocolate brownie overnight oats are perfect for breakfast and a great addition to fuel your day. Made with basic six ingredients and can be topped with your favorite fresh fruits. Refrigerate them for 1-2 days for better taste.
Connect With Us!
Try this strawberry chocolate brownie overnight oats! Take a ? and tag us on our social media: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and subscribed to our YouTube Channel. I’d be delighted to see it!
To make sure you don’t miss any recipes, remember to subscribe to our email newsletter that will be delivered to your inbox every week. ?