Vegan Globetrotter is supported by our audience. When you purchase through one of our links, we may earn a small affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Your cost is not affected.
Gluten-free: Oreo Overnight Oats
This vegan oreo overnight oats is simple to make and can be easily customized to your liking. Combine all the ingredients. Mix well and refrigerate overnight. In the morning, top with your favorite fruits or nuts and enjoy! Not only is this dish healthy and delicious, but it’s also sure to start your day off on the right foot.
Do you love Oreos? How about oats?
Then you’re going to love this recipe for vegan overnight oats made with Oreos! Just mix together some oats, almond milk, and chia seeds, then top with crumbled Oreos and more almond milk. Delicious and healthy breakfast ready to go in just minutes! You won’t be disappointed!
Why you will not be disappointed?
Yes, you won’t be disappointed in these Oreo overnight oats. Apart from being very healthy, they are enjoyable to make, no cooking required, no fuzz—no fancy at all. Below are some of the reasons why you won’t be disappointed:
- A nutritious breakfast or snack that is also dairy-free and gluten-free.
- Protein, fiber, and healthful carbohydrates can all be found in overnight oats.
- A fun habit of enjoying your preferred Oreo cookies.
- You can take them with you to work or school because they are portable.
- It can be prepared in advance and is ideal for morning sickness or hectic mornings.
If vegan overnight oats are your thing have these in your fridge: Strawberry Chocolate Brownie Overnight Oats and Vegan Almond Joy Overnight Oats. They are easy to prepare with a handful of ingredients. Give them a try today!
Oreo Overnight Oats Ingredients & Substitution!
These Oreo overnight oats were originally non-vegan, but in this recipe blog post, we’ll make them so. All of the ingredients listed below are plant-based, and there is a vegan substitute tip:
1. Rolled oats
- It has a nutty texture, but if you prefer quick oats and old-fashioned, go for it. They are also vegan and it has a creamier consistency.
- Though yogurt is not vegan, there are many brands of vegan yogurt available in stores, such as Trader Joe’s, Stonyfield, and others, and you can also make dairy-free yogurt at home.
- You can use any kind of plant-based unsweetened milk in this recipe like almond milk, soy milk, etc.
4. Maple Syrup
- You can use any sweetener you choose but make sure it’s vegan like agave syrup, coconut sugar, stevia, etc.
5. Chia Seeds
White chia seeds are an excellent source of fiber, protein, and good fats. It also works with black seeds.
- Gluten-free oreo cookies are available in the store and they are easy to find.
7. Vanilla Extract
- It gives aromatic flavor in this oreo overnight oats.
I told you it was fun to make! To make this more healthy, you can add and top any of your preferred plant-based ingredients:
- Fresh slices of banana.
- Seeds: pumpkin, hemp seed, poppy seed, etc.
- Frozen and fresh berries: blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, or blackberries.
- Marshmallow and chocolate chips.
- Dried fruits: raisins, prunes, dates, etc.
- Don’t overmix the mixture after you’ve combined all the ingredients in a bowl or mason jar; otherwise, the cookies and cream color will turn white and the oats will turn gray.
Here on the VG site, we constantly remind you to check the labels of every product you purchase to ensure that it is always created with plant-based ingredients rather than dairy.
- You may refrigerate vegan oreo overnight oats for at least 4-5 days.
Vegan Oreo Overnight Oats: FAQ
If you have any questions kindly leave a comment below and we will respond to you quickly.
How do I deal with too-thick overnight oats?
- Simply add a little extra plant-based unsweetened milk. The consistency of overnight oats depends on personal preference. If you prefer them thinner, gradually stir in more liquid.
Let’s give this recipe a try today because they are so worth it to make it. What are you waiting for? Grab your mason jar or bowl and let us combine all the ingredients!
You’ve got time, overnight oats time! ??
Vegan Oreo Overnight Oats
- ½ cup rolled oats all oats work too
- ½ cup yogurt plain, vegan
- ⅓ cup almond milk dairy-free: unsweetened, vegan
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 5 Oreo cookies gluten-free
- 3 Oreo cookies crushed
- In a jar or bowl, smash Oreo cookies into small pieces.
- Add the remaining ingredients except for crushed Oreo cookies.
- Place in the refrigerator for at least 3-4 hours or overnight.
- Serve yogurt and crushed Oreo cookies on top.
Below are the must-read articles here on the Vegan Globetrotter site. They are helpful, most especially if you want to get knowledge about how a vegan diet is a healthy lifestyle and foods that are generally good for our health. I hope these articles will help you.
- Vegan Food for Healthy Skin
- Leafy Vegetables For Great Health
- Most Nutritious Seeds to Eat- Our Top 6
- Can You Lose Weight On a Vegan Diet?
- Healthful and Aromatic Bulb Vegetables
To Wrap It All Up
So there you have it – a delicious and nutritious breakfast that can be made ahead of time, with little effort required. If you’re looking for an easy way to start your day, or just need a quick bite on the go, these vegan oreo overnight oats will definitely do the trick. And if you’re feeling creative, feel free to get inventive with your flavor combinations – we would love to hear about them! In the meantime, give this recipe a try and let us know what you think.
Connect With Us!
To make sure you don’t miss any recipes, remember to subscribe to our email newsletter that will be delivered to your inbox every week. ?