Vegan Globetrotter is supported by our audience. When you purchase through one of our links, we may earn a small affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Your cost is not affected.
Vegan Pasta Alfredo
This Vegan Pasta Alfredo is rich and creamy. It’s healthier, dairy-free, gluten-free, and tastes delicious. We used gluten-free spaghetti made with cornfield and rice flour, but I now prefer brown rice or buckwheat pasta since they are less refined and taste better. You’ll adore it since it’s easy, very creamy, composed of less than 10 ingredients, and done in 30 minutes.
In addition, even though it easy-peasy dish, this alfredo pasta is a fantastic eye-catcher and is a real comfort dinner for your Valentine’s day. Instead of making traditional spaghetti, you can spice up your day with your loved ones even your family with this Vegan Pasta Alfredo, and also they will adore you too. Just to share with you, I did a lot of searching and adding recipes here, but this one makes me encourage to make one for my sweetie. If you are a couple of pasta lovers, this one is for you!
Vegan Pasta Alfredo Recipe:
Vegan Pasta Alfredo
- 8 tbsp gluten-free uncooked spaghetti, 120 g
- 1-2 tsp olive oil extra virgin
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 3/4 cup almond milk unsweetened, 175 ml
- 1 cup cauliflower raw, 100 g, chopped
- Salt and black pepper ground, to taste
- 3 tsp nutritional yeast
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- Cook the pasta as per the package recommendations.
- In a frying pan, add oil and cook the garlic until becomes golden brown.
- Put the almond milk into a small saucepan and boiled it.
- In medium heat, add cauliflower, salt, and pepper, and simmer until the cauliflower is tender. If necessary, add extra milk.
- Add the nutritional yeast and lemon juice to the blender, mix until smooth.
- Strain the pasta and put it in the saucepan. Serve with a gentle stir. Add some dried oregano on top, if desired.
- Refrigerate in a tightly covered container for 4 days.