A Caveat and Affiliates
First off, a little caveat: within my articles you will find affiliate links, meaning if you buy them, I get a small commission. Your cost is not affected. In addition, I am an Amazon Associate and I earn from qualifying purchases on Amazon.
And yes, if I say that I recommend a product here, it means I truly believe it is a good product. I refuse to recommend any product that I have not researched and believe to be a good value. Even better, I provide you with a very clear picture of the product, it’s use, and the probable value. Earning your trust is important to me. I run this website myself and the commissions and donations help support the site. Sound reasonable and fair enough? Let’s continue to the article.
If you’re looking to add some color and flavor to your meal, try making a Vegan Rainbow Vegetable Pizza! This delicious and nutritious pizza is made with a variety of colorful veggies including bell peppers, carrots, corn, broccoli, and more. The crust is vegan-friendly and the toppings are all plant-based. With this recipe, you can enjoy a tasty pizza without sacrificing flavor or nutrition. Enjoy your Vegan Rainbow Vegetable Pizza for lunch or dinner today!
Vegan Rainbow Vegetable Pizza: Taste The Vibrant Colors!
As a vegan, finding new and exciting ways to jazz up my meals can sometimes feel like a challenge. But boy oh boy, when I stumbled upon the Vegan Rainbow Vegetable Pizza recipe, I knew my taste buds were in for a party. Between the vibrant colors and the wholesome ingredients, this pizza is a true delight for both the eyes and the belly. With crisp bell peppers, tender broccoli, gooey vegan cheese, and more! each slice explodes with flavor and texture. And the best part? Knowing that you’re indulging in a completely cruelty-free meal that not only nourishes your body but also helps the planet. So what are you waiting for? Grab your apron and get ready to taste the rainbow like never before.
There’s no denying the deliciousness of a piping hot pizza straight out of the oven, but what if we told you that you could enjoy this classic dish while also reaping some serious health benefits? Enter the vegan rainbow vegetable pizza, a colorful and nutrient-packed creation that will satisfy your taste buds and your body.
- Let’s start with the tomato sauce, which forms the base of this delectable pie. Tomatoes are a fantastic source of lycopene, a powerful antioxidant that has been linked to a reduced risk of certain types of cancer and heart disease. Additionally, they are packed with vitamins C and K, as well as potassium and fiber.
- Moving on to the vegan cheese, which is often made from nuts or soy. Not only is it dairy-free (perfect for those with lactose intolerance or sensitivity), but it’s also lower in saturated fat and cholesterol than traditional cheese. Plus, the inclusion of nuts provides a healthy dose of protein and healthy fats.
- Now, let’s talk about the rainbow of vegetables that make this pizza so visually stunning. Bell peppers are high in vitamin C and antioxidants, while carrots provide a boost of beta-carotene for good vision and immune function. Corn is a good source of fiber and B vitamins, while broccoli is rich in vitamin K and sulfur compounds that may have anti-cancer properties. Purple cabbage is a nutrition powerhouse, containing vitamins A and C, folate, and potassium.
When you combine all of these nutrient-dense ingredients, you get a pizza that not only tastes amazing but also supports overall health and wellness. So, the next time you’re craving a slice of cheesy goodness, consider opting for a vegan rainbow vegetable pizza. Your taste buds (and your body) will thank you.
Vegan Rainbow Vegetable Pizza
If you want to try this Vegan Rainbow Vegetable Pizza recipe, share your photo and experience with us. In addition, let us know what you think in the comments below by using #veganglobetrotter and #rainbowvegetablepizza
Vegan Rainbow Vegetable Pizza
Let’s gather the ingredients!
Whole-Wheat Pizza Dough
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 package active dry yeast
- ¾ tsp salt
- 1 cup water lukewarm
- 1½ tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 2 cups vegan cheese vegan mozzarella
- 1 tbsp oregano dried
- 1-2 medium red bell pepper sliced
- 1 medium carrot sliced thin
- 2 cups corn kernels
- 1½ cups broccoli chopped into small florets
- 2 cups purple cabbage
- 1 sprig basil fresh
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the whole wheat flour with the dry yeast and salt.
- Blend in the lukewarm water, oil, and sugar. Stir by hand vigorously until all of the ingredients are well mixed (this should take you at least 3 minutes).
- Cover your dough with plastic wrap and let rise to the desired size (at least 5 to 10 minutes).
- Place the dough in a greased pizza pan. Gently press the dough to get it to fully cover the bottom of the pan and up the sides in order to form a rim that will become the edge of the crust.
- Spread the tomato sauce on top of the pizza dough, then sprinkle the oregano and vegan cheese on top.
- Add the ingredients in layers of colors so it forms a rainbow from the red from the bell pepper down to the purple of the cabbage.
Let’s Bake and Taste the Pride!
- Bake the homemade pizza in the preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until the crust is golden brown and the toppings are done cooking.
- Garnish with fresh basil on top.
- Serve and enjoy with family and friends!
For More Vegan Recipes
I’ve provided a list of vegan dishes that are all made completely of ingredients from plants. Additionally, they make a wonderful addition to any vegan dish. These are tasty even for meat eaters. And for more vegan recipes, subscribe to our newsletter!
1. Sweet Potato and Kale Quesadillas
2. Mom’s Vegan Spaghetti and “Meatballs”
5. Mushroom Loaded Potato Skins
You can now enjoy this vegan rainbow vegetable pizza guilt-free at your next social gathering. From the crust to the toppings, each ingredient is unique and flavorful––not to mention it’s a healthier alternative than traditional pizzas loaded with unhealthy add-ons. The bright colors and exciting flavors are sure to be a hit with friends and family.
Plus, the pizza is fast and easy to make, so you’ll have more time to spend with your guests. Let this recipe liveness up weekly dinners or special occasions alike! We hope you’ve enjoyed our vegan rainbow vegetable pizza tutorial and that it adds some colorful joy to your life. Let us know what you think of this dish by leaving a comment or sharing your feedback online. Enjoy!
Connect With Us
If you tried this Vegan Rainbow Vegetable Pizza recipe, take a 📸 and tag us on our social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest, and subscribe to our YouTube Channel. I’d be delighted to see it! To make sure you don’t miss any recipes, remember to subscribe to our email newsletter which will be delivered to your inbox every week. 📩 In addition to this, if you are looking for delicious baking recipes visit Best Baking Tips they also published a lot of healthy baking recipes!
Colorful Vegan Charcuterie Board
Detoxifying Rainbow Smoothie Recipes
Don't miss out
when new recipes and information are added!
Join our newsletter for free recipes,
healthy living inspiration, and special offers
You have Successfully Subscribed!