A Caveat and Affiliates
First off, a little caveat: within my articles you will find affiliate links, meaning if you buy them, I get a small commission. Your cost is not affected. In addition, I am an Amazon Associate and I earn from qualifying purchases on Amazon.
And yes, if I say that I recommend a product here, it means I truly believe it is a good product. I refuse to recommend any product that I have not researched and believe to be a good value. Even better, I provide you with a very clear picture of the product, it’s use, and the probable value. Earning your trust is important to me. I run this website myself and the commissions and donations help support the site. Sound reasonable and fair enough? Let’s continue to the article.
Vegan Tofu Ranch Salad Dressing (Oil-Free Optional)
When you hear the word tofu, what is the first thing that comes to mind? Well, for me the first thing that comes to my mind tofu is healthy, plant-based, vegan, and adaptable food. It can be prepared in a variety of ways, including mixing with vegetables, roasting tofu, or substituting for meat. But this time we will make salad dressings that are made with silken tofu. Yes, you read it right!
This vegan tofu ranch salad dressing (oil-free optional) will perk up your favorite greens. Vegan tofu ranch salad dressing is based on silken tofu and is ideal for dipping everything from peppers and carrots to cherry tomatoes and radishes. It’s filled with herbs, delicious, and can be made oil-free. Dressings that are made at home are healthy than store-bought one, especially this vegan tofu ranch dressing because you can control the amount of the oil and you can substitute any vegan ingredients based on your liking.
Ingredients You Will Need
The best part about this homemade vegan tofu ranch salad dressing is that the majority of the ingredients are pantry staples. You probably already have the oil, vinegar, and spices in your cupboard, so tofu is the only thing you’ll need on your next shopping trip!
- Silken Tofu: Use silken tofu instead of firm tofu to become more creamy and silky.
- Olive Oil: You can substitute water with little oil, or extra virgin oil.
- Garlic Powder: Can be used with garlic cloves.
- Onion Powder: You may use fresh slices of onion.
- Apple Cider Vinegar: If you don’t have apple cider you can substitute red wine vinegar or white wine vinegar.
- Fresh Herbs: Such as parsley, tarragon, dill, or use dry oregano.
- Kosher Salt: Add a few pinch of them for a good taste.
- Seasoning: You can also use any vegan seasoning.
- Soy Milk: Add for your desired consistency.
Vegan Globetrotter Tips
- I recommend using extra virgin olive oil for its health benefits and low acidity.
- Other herbs you can try are cilantro (for a Mexican touch), plus a few jalapeño slices, fresh basil, fresh dill, and so on.
- This dressing can be added to 2 tablespoons of white miso paste for more depth, such as to make a “dip.”
Vegan tofu ranch salad dressing should be kept refrigerated in a sealed jar. It will keep for up one to week.
For More Tofu Recipes
- Mixed Vegetables With Air Fry Tofu
- General Tso’s Tofu: Spicy-Sweet and Healthy
- Easy Balsamic Tofu Recipe
- Sesame Garlic Tofu, a Family Favorite
- Crispy Teriyaki Tofu and Broccoli
Are you excited to make this salad dressing? A vegan tofu ranch salad dressing recipe card is included below. Simply follow the instructions to make this versatile dressing!
Try Our Vegan Tofu Ranch Salad Dressing:
Vegan Tofu Ranch Salad Dressing (Oil-free Optional)
- 1 carton silken tofu
- 2 tbsp olive oil extra-virgin
- 2-3 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1-2 tbsp onion powder
- 2-3 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp seasoning Mrs. Dash, original
- 3 tbsp parsley fresh
- kosher salt to taste
- soy milk your desired consistency
- In a food processor, combine all the ingredients. Blend well.
- Serve with your choice of salad or favorite vegan air-fried recipes. Enjoy!
If you make this vegan tofu ranch salad dressing share with us your experience and tag us on our social media page.