Vegan Globetrotter is supported by our audience. When you purchase through one of our links, we may earn a small affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Your cost is not affected.
Looking for a delicious vegan breakfast or brunch option? Look no further than these Apple-filled Cinnamon Rolls! They are easy to make and taste amazing. Plus, they are perfect for any special occasion.
As the weather starts to cool down and the leaves begin to change color, there’s no better way to celebrate the autumn season than with a warm and fluffy cinnamon roll. And while traditional cinnamon rolls are loaded with dairy and eggs, these vegan version swaps out those ingredients for plant-based alternatives. The result is a batch of cinnamon rolls that are just as soft and gooey as the originals, but completely vegan-friendly.
So whether you’re vegan or simply looking for a delicious fall-inspired treat, these apple-filled cinnamon rolls are sure to hit the spot.
Oh-so-amazing apple-filled cinnamon rolls
We all know cinnamon rolls are amazing. They’re soft and fluffy, with a perfectly sweet and sticky cinnamon filling. But what happens when you add apples to the mix? The answer is a delicious, mouth-watering, heavenly snack that will have you reaching for seconds…or thirds. Here are 5 reasons why apple-filled cinnamon rolls are amazing.
1. The apples add a lovely sweetness and juicy bursts of flavor to the rolls.
2. Cinnamon pairs perfectly with the apples, giving the rolls an added warmth and depth of flavor.
3. The addition of apples makes the rolls slightly healthier, adding fiber and vitamins to an otherwise indulgent treat.
4. Apple-filled cinnamon rolls are versatile; you can enjoy them for breakfast with a cup of coffee, or as an afternoon snack with a glass of milk.
5. These rolls are simply irresistible; once you start eating them, it’s hard to stop!
If you’re looking for a delicious twist on a classic treat, then you need to try apple-filled cinnamon rolls. With their perfect combination of sweet, sticky, and crunchy flavors, these rolls will have you coming back for more…and more…and more!
Plant-based ingredients you’ll need to gather!
This recipe only calls for a few plant-based ingredients that are easy to gather. All you’ll need is some apples, cinnamon, sugar, and dough. The best part about this recipe is that it can be easily tailored to whatever type of apples you have on hand. Below are the ingredients you will need to gather.
1. Dough: Nutritional yeast, hot almond milk, confectioners’ sugar, vegan butter, flax egg, kosher salt, and all-purpose flour.
2. Filling: Grannysmith or Honeycrisp apples, vegan butter, brown sugar, and cinnamon.
3. Glaze: Vegan butter, almond milk, brown sugar or cinnamon if preferred, and vanilla extract.
Once you have them start baking and make these apple-filled cinnamon rolls. They are easy to make all you have to do is to wait to rise the dough and bake for 35 minutes. Try these now and I love seeing how this recipe works for you.
If you are looking for fall and thanksgiving baking recipes you should try these Apple Butternut Squash Flatbreads, Pumpkin Spice Fudge, and Curried Carrot Fritters. They are also easy to make with easy-to-find ingredients best of all a great addition to your vegan meal. Once you tried them don’t forget to tag us on our social media pages by using #iloveveganglobetrotter!
Vegan Globetrotter Suggestions and Tips
In this blog post, I’ll share my serving suggestions, storing tips, and recipe tips for making the best vegan apple cinnamon rolls!
These rolls are delicious, but they’re even better when served with a simple glaze. I like to make a glaze using powdered sugar, almond milk, and vanilla extract. You can also add a little bit of ground cinnamon to the glaze if you want an extra punch of flavor. If you’re feeling extra ambitious, you can also make a cream cheese frosting to top your rolls with.
These rolls are best eaten fresh, but they can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days. If you want to reheat the rolls, pop them in the microwave for 30 seconds-1 minute.
Here are a few tips for making the best vegan apple cinnamon rolls:
- Use canned applesauce for the filling – it’s easier than chopping up fresh apples and it ensures that your filling is nice and smooth.
- Be generous with the amount of cinnamon sugar filling you use – no one likes a dry cinnamon roll!
- Make sure your dough is well-kneaded before letting it rise this will ensure that your rolls are nice and fluffy.
And that’s it! With these tips in mind, you should be able to make some delicious vegan apple cinnamon rolls of your own. Enjoy! 🙂
I hope you enjoyed reading this blog post and that you found my tips helpful! If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to leave them below. And if you end up making these rolls yourself, be sure to tag us on Instagram @veganglobetrotter! I love seeing your photos 🙂
Apple-filled Cinnamon Rolls: FAQs
Here at the vegan globetrotter, we love crafting delicious and innovative cinnamon rolls. We’ve been known to stuff our cinnamon rolls with everything from cookie dough to pie filling, and our latest creation is no exception.
Introducing our vegan apple-filled cinnamon rolls! These mouthwatering cinnamon rolls are filled with fresh apples and a secret blend of spices. Read on for answers to some frequently asked questions about our new vegan apple-filled cinnamon rolls.
Are your vegan apple-filled cinnamon rolls safe for people with nut allergies?
Our vegan apple-filled cinnamon rolls are made in a facility that also processes nuts, so we cannot guarantee that they are 100% nut-free. However, we have strict procedures in place to minimize the risk of cross-contamination. If you have a severe nut allergy, please exercise caution when eating our vegan apple-filled cinnamon rolls.
Do your vegan apple-filled cinnamon rolls contain eggs?
No, our vegan apple-filled cinnamon rolls do not contain eggs. They are made with a special egg replacer that gives them the same moist and fluffy texture as our traditional cinnamon rolls.
Do I need to be vegan to enjoy your vegan apple-filled cinnamon rolls?
Absolutely not! Whether you’re vegan or not, we think you’ll love our newest flavor of a cinnamon roll. Our goal is to craft delicious treats that everyone can enjoy, regardless of dietary restrictions.
We hope you enjoyed reading this FAQ article about our new vegan apple-filled cinnamon rolls! If you have any additional questions that we didn’t cover here, feel free to comment below.
Today is a good day for cinnamon rolls!
Apple-filled Cinnamon Rolls
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 1/2 cups almond milk
- 4 tbsp confectioners' sugar
- 3 oz. vegan butter melted
- 1 tbsp flax egg
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- 3 tbsp vegan butter
- 4 tbsp brown sugar
- 3 tsp cinnamon ground
- 3 medium apples peeled or unpeeled
- 3/4 cup vegan butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 ½ cup almond milk
- 3 tsp vanilla extract
Make the dough:
- In a small bowl, combine the nutritional yeast and almond milk. Mix until the yeast is dissolved.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the almond milk, confectioners' sugar, melted vegan butter, kosher salt, and flax egg.
- Then add the all-purpose flour and yeast mixture. Mix them well until smooth or until the dough forms.
- Knead the dough in a floured surface area for 10-15 minutes or until fluffy.
- Lightly oil the bowl and place the kneaded dough with a cover. Let sit for 1-2 hours or until the dough rises.
- When the dough rises, in a prepared baking tray with flour, roll out the dough and form a rectangular shape.
Set the apple filling:
- Over the dough, brush or spread the melted vegan butter; sprinkle with brown sugar, and cinnamon, then top with chopped apples.
- Roll up the filled dough and cut it into 12 slices, depending on your preferred size.
- Place the rolls in a baking tray, cover them with a clean towel and let them sit for 50 minutes or until the filled rolls rise on their own.
- Bake them in a preheated oven for 35 minutes or until golden brown.
Make the glaze:
- Meanwhile, In a saucepan over medium-low heat, melt the butter then add the sugar. Cook for 1 minute and continue to stir.
- Add the almond milk and vanilla extract and cook them for another 2 minutes. Remove from the heat and allow to cool.
Serve and enjoy!
- Over in baked rolls, drizzle with prepared glazed, and sprinkle with cinnamon if preferred.
- Serve with hot coffee or vegan ice cream and enjoy!
For More Vegan Recipes
I’ve provided a list of vegan dishes that are all made completely of ingredients from plants. Additionally, they make a wonderful addition to any vegan dish. These are tasty even for meat eaters, and for more vegan recipes subscribe to our newsletter.
To Wrap It All Up
So there you have it, friends! Our very own (vegan!) apple-filled cinnamon rolls recipe. We hope you found our Tips and FAQs helpful in your quest to create these bad boys yourself – let us know how it went in the comments below! And if you’re ever feeling stuck in a baking rut, or just looking for some fun new recipes to try out, be sure to check out our blog for more inspiration. Happy baking!
Connect With Us
To make sure you don’t miss any recipes, remember to subscribe to our email newsletter which will be delivered to your inbox every week. ? In addition to this, if you are looking for vegan baking recipes visit Best Baking Tips they also published a lot of healthy baking recipes.