Vegan Globetrotter is supported by our audience. When you purchase through one of our links, we may earn a small affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Your cost is not affected.
We all know that vegan food can be delicious and comforting, but this recipe takes things to a whole new level. Creamy dreamy pumpkin alfredo casserole is layered with pasta and topped with creamy cashew sauce for an amazing casserole that everyone will love. Best of all, it’s simple to make and perfect for a busy weeknight.
When it comes to vegan comfort food, pumpkin alfredo casserole is hard to beat. This hearty dish is packed with fall flavors, and it’s sure to please even the most skeptical eaters. Best of all, it is vegan-friendly. Simply substitute cashew for traditional dairy products. The result is a rich, creamy casserole that’s perfect for chilly autumn nights. So if you’re looking for the perfect vegan comfort food for the fall season, look no further than pumpkin alfredo casserole. You won’t be disappointed.
Get cozy and you will love this pumpkin casserole!
Creamy dreamy pumpkin alfredo casserole is one of those classic recipes that everyone seems to love. It’s creamy, it’s indulgent, and it’s oh-so-satisfying. But this pumpkin alfredo casserole recipe is even better. It’s the perfect fall season treat that just happens to be vegan! Here are 5 reasons why you’ll love this casserole:
1. It’s made with pumpkin puree, which gives it a lovely autumnal flavor.
2. The vegan alfredo sauce is just as creamy and indulgent as the traditional version.
3. It’s packed with veggies like potatoes, carrots, sage, and asparagus.
4. It can be made ahead of time, so it’s perfect for busy weeknights or entertaining.
5. Did we mention it’s vegan? This casserole is sure to please everyone, regardless of their dietary preferences.
So what are you waiting for? Give this pumpkin alfredo casserole a try today! You won’t be disappointed.
Start gathering the ingredients below!
In this section, you will know what plant-based ingredients we needed to make this healthy and cozy pumpkin alfredo casserole. I’m sure they are probably in your pantry but if not no worries you can still find them in your favorite supermarket. In addition, this vegan casserole is filled with healthy veggies such as:
1. Pasta: I suggest using whole wheat linguine as it easily absorbs the creamy flavor.
2. Cannelli: If this is not your thing, feel free to use green beans as they are also perfect for the fall season.
3. Vegetable broth: Instead of water why not use vegetable broth for a tasty mixture? I prefer to use this as my natural sauce.
4. Pumpkin puree: Make sure you are using puree rather than pumpkin filling. Make a habit to check the label before buying it.
5. Nutritional yeast: It helps to add a more creamy flavor to this recipe.
6. Cauliflower florets: If you don’t like this, alternatively use brussels sprouts as they are also a great substitute for cauliflower florets.
7. Asparagus & Sage: Wanted to make this an earthy and healthy casserole? Well, don’t omit these ingredients
8. Yukon gold potatoes & carrots: These two powerhouse ingredients are great for the fall season; if gold potatoes are not your thing feel free to substitute sweet potatoes.
9. Raw cashew & almond milk: To make this vegan casserole creamier add the correct amount of them. So, measure them correctly.
10. Garlic, garlic powder & onion: They add an aroma flavor and perfect spices to this recipe.
11. Black Pepper & kosher salt: Use to balance the creaminess, if needed adjust to taste.
Gather them now and make this creamy pumpkin alfredo casserole in the comfort of your home. Happy cooking!
Put them together in the casserole!
One of our favorite things about fall is all of the amazing flavors that come along with it. And what’s more comforting than a big bowl of pasta? We’ve taken two of our favorite things and put them together in this vegan pumpkin alfredo casserole.
Trust us, you’re going to want to put the ingredients you gathered in a casserole as soon as possible. To make this below is a quick overview of how to make this creamy dreamy pumpkin alfredo casserole.
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F and prepare the
2. Boil the vegetable broth then add the potatoes, cauliflower, onion, and garlic. Cook for 20 minutes.
4. In a blender, combine the vegetable mixture, pumpkin, beans, sage, and almond milk, and season with kosher salt and black pepper. Pulse them until creamy.
3. Cook the pasta according to the package instructions followed by asparagus and carrots. Cook for 2 minutes. Stir to combine them in a processed mixture.
5. Over a baking dish, pour and spread the mixtures and bake for 35 minutes or until bubbly.
6. To make the sauce, in a small mixing bowl, combine the cashews, garlic powder, and nutritional yeast until creamy and smooth.
7. Once baked, served and drizzle with cashew cream and topped with sage, if desired.
This dish is perfect for any vegan looking to enjoy the flavors of fall. Using those plant-based ingredients captures the essence of the season while being entirely vegan.
So if you’re looking for a hearty, yet vegan-friendly, meal this autumn, give pumpkin alfredo casserole a try. You might just be surprised at how delicious it is!
Also, you should try Creamy Butternut Squash Casserole, Pumpkin Alfredo Pasta Recipe, and Pumpkin Risotto-Comforting Meal. They are also vegan-friendly and a perfect meal for the autumn season. If you tried them share your experience with us and let us know what you think.
Tips for the perfect pumpkin alfredo casserole
I hope the tips below will help you and if you have any questions about this pumpkin alfredo casserole, please don’t hesitate to comment below. So, read the tips below and let us know if they work for you!
This dish is best served hot out of the oven. However, if you have leftovers, they will keep in the fridge for up to 3 days. To reheat, simply pop them in the microwave for a few minutes until heated through. Serve with a side salad or some garlic bread for a complete meal.
Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days. For best results, reheat in the microwave before serving.
- If you’re not a fan of garlic, feel free to omit it from the recipe and substitute pumpkin spice.
- Looking for some extra protein? Add chickpeas to the mixture.
- For a fun twist on this classic recipe, try using spiralized carrots or zucchini noodles in place of traditional pasta noodles.
Whether you’re looking for a break from all the sweet pumpkin treats this time of year or just want a delicious and easy meal, this pumpkin Alfredo casserole is sure to hit the spot. With just a few simple ingredients and our tips for the perfect casserole, you’ll have a dish that everyone will love!
Try this oh-so-creamy dreamy pumpkin casserole at your home!
Pumpkin Alfredo Casserole
- 1/2 pack linguine
- 1 cup asparagus trimmed and cut
- 2 cups carrots sliced
- 10 oz. vegetable broth
- 3 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 cup Yukon gold potatoes diced
- 2 medium onion chop
- 2 cloves garlic halved
- 8 oz. pumpkin puree store-bought or homemade
- 1 cup Cannellini rinsed and drained
- 3 tsp sage fresh, chopped
- 6 oz. almond milk unsweetened
- black pepper to taste
- kosher salt to taste
- 4 tbsp cashew toasted and finely ground
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- garlic powder to taste
Put the mixtures in a casserole!
- Preheat oven to 375°F and prepare the baking dish.
- In a large saucepan over medium-high heat, boil the vegetable broth with asparagus and carrots. Cook for 25 minutes or until tender. Set them aside.
- In a food processor, add the vegetable mixture, pumpkin, cannellini, sage, and almond milk, and season with kosher salt and black pepper. Pulse them until creamy.
- Meanwhile, cook linguine based on the package instructions followed by the asparagus and carrots, Cook them again for 2 minutes. Stir them in a pumpkin mixture.
- On a prepared baking dish, pour and spread the mixture and bake with cover for 35 minutes or until bubbly.
Meanwhile, make the cashew sauce!
- In a mixing bowl, combine until creamy the cashews, garlic powder, and nutritional yeast. Set them aside.
Serve and enjoy!
- Over the baked pumpkin casserole, drizzle the cashew cream and top with sage. Enjoy!
For More Vegan Fall Recipes
I’ve provided a list of vegan dishes that are all made completely of ingredients from plants. Additionally, they make a wonderful addition to any vegan dish. These are tasty even for meat eaters, and for more vegan recipes subscribe to our newsletter.
To Wrap It All Up
This creamy dreamy pumpkin Alfredo casserole is the perfect dish to cozy up with this fall! With just a few simple ingredients, you can have this deliciousness on your table in no time. And by following our tips, you’ll be sure to create the perfect pumpkin alfredo casserole that will leave your family and friends begging for more. So what are you waiting for? Give this recipe a try today!
Connect With Us
If you tried this pumpkin alfredo casserole takes a ? and tag us on our social media: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram, and subscribed to our YouTube Channel. In addition to this, if you are looking for vegan baking recipes visit Best Baking Tips they also published a lot of healthy baking recipes.
I’d be delighted to see it! To make sure you don’t miss any recipes, remember to subscribe to our email newsletter which will be delivered to your inbox every week. ?