Vegan Globetrotter is supported by our audience. When you purchase through one of our links, we may earn a small affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Your cost is not affected.
Indian-Inspired: Curried Lentil and Sweet Potato Bowl
A quick and healthy Curried lentil and sweet potato bowl recipe. It will be something you want to make repeatedly. An Indian-inspired bowl that is loaded with plant-based ingredients: cauliflower rice, sweet potatoes, kale, curried lentils, and cilantro chutney. They are completely vegan and can be made totally gluten-free and oil-free. It’s ready in just thirty minutes, so there’s no need to wait any longer.
Are you having a busy night? Or your kids are still awake and have no time to make it? Or just feeling tired and lazy? This quick and wholesome curried lentil and sweet potato bowl will save up your day! Yes, it is! You don’t need to wait longer, it is simply ready in just 30 minutes and easy to make -no fuzz!
A bowl recipe that can fill the tummy of your whole family. You will be completely blown away by this Indian-inspired as it is vegan, you don’t need to substitute all the ingredients as they are vegan from the beginning. But you can add some plant-based ingredients to your liking.
Additionally, you can add cilantro chutney, which is optional but so delicious, to make this dish flavorful. Chutney can also be chilled after being quickly blended. You won’t ever turn to store-bought food again since it’s actually not as hard as you might imagine. For more Indian recipes visit this link: Indian Cuisine.
Cilantro chutney is the finest thing you can make with a bundle of cilantro within four-five minutes. It is bright green, herbaceous, and spicy. Best paired with vegetables, rice, and curries. It is one of the Indian condiments.
Let us make your evening a colorful and flavorful curried lentil and sweet potato bowl. Simply follow the instructions and share them with your family.
A Vegan Bowl You Can’t Resist!
Healthy Curried Lentil and Sweet Potato Bowl
- 1 batch lentils golden, coconut curried
- 1 large sweet potato peeled and cut into rounds
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- kosher salt to taste
- 1-2 head cauliflower grated or substitute brown rice
- 1-2 tbsp water or oil
- kosher salt to taste
- 1/3 tsp curry powder optional
- 1 bundle kale or collard greens, chopped
For The Servings (Optional)
- 1 batch cilantro chutney
- red cabbage thinly sliced
- cilantro fresh
- lime cut into wedges
- Ready the batch of coconut curried golden lentils. Set them aside.
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Combine sweet potatoes, oil, and kosher salt. Baked for 25 minutes or till fully baked.
- In a large skillet, add the grated cauliflower rice. When hot, add the water or oil, kosher salt, and curry powder. Cook for 4-5 minutes with cover.
- On a steamer, boil the kale for at least 3-4 minutes or till wilted. Set them aside.
- For the servings, prepare the cabbage, cilantro, and cilantro chutney. (optional)
- In 5 bowls, place all the prepared ingredients and the optional ingredient.
For More Vegan Recipes
- Andhra Brinjal Pachadi: A spicy and bursting with wonderful flavors perfect for any celebrations and festivals.
- Vegetable Jalfrezi
- Kasundi Chicken
- Traditional Mexican Refried Beans Recipe
- Mixed Vegetables With Air Fry Tofu
To Wrap It All Up
This Indian-inspired curried lentil and sweet potato recipe is loaded with colorful plant-based ingredients that are super healthy. A quick dinner recipe: it is ready in 30 minutes and made with a handful of ingredients. They are completely vegan, gluten-free, and can be made oil-free. Add cilantro chutney to make this flavorful.
Connect With Us!