Vegan Globetrotter is supported by our audience. When you purchase through one of our links, we may earn a small affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Your cost is not affected.
Vegan Matcha Cheesecake With Blueberries
This Vegan Matcha Cheesecake with Blueberries with crust is also paleo, gluten-free, refined sugar-free. This means that technically it’s good for you. In addition, it’s also really easy to make. Hope you like it! It’s a simple vegan rollout of chocolate cookies. Moreover, you can freeze it overnight to set it and get creamy and delicious.
Extra Tips to Make Sure This Turns Out Well for You!
- Make the cheesecake in a springform pa, if you have one. This will make removing the cheesecake so much easier.
- Even if you are using a springform pan, layer the bottom of the pan with a sheet of parchment paper, cut it out into a circle to fit.
- Keep the cake in the freezer and let it defrost for 15-20 minutes before eating.
Vegan Matcha Cheesecake with Blueberries
- 1 1/2 cup dates
- 1 1/2 cup almonds
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 1/4 cup raw cashews soaked overnight
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1 medium lime juiced
- 3/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 3 tsp matcha powder
- In a medium-sized bowl, cover cashews with water and let them soak overnight, or for at least 6 to 8 hours.
- Alternatively, soak them in boiling hot water for 1 to 2 hours. Drain well and set aside.
- To make the crust, add the dates to a food processor and blend them into a paste. Remove and set aside.
- Blend the almonds into a meal, then add the date paste and coconut oil, and blend until a loose dough forms.
- Line a 7-inch pie pan or cake dish with baking paper, add the crust dough and press it down with your fingers until distributed evenly.
- To make the filling, add all the filling ingredients to a high-speed blender, and blend until perfectly smooth.
- Pour the filling into the crust and tap a few times to release any air bubbles.
- Cover loosely with a plastic wrap and freeze until set, about 3 to 4 hours.
- To serve, leave it at room temperature until slightly soft to the touch, about 15-20 minutes.
Vegan Dessert Recipe-Valentines Day