Vegan Globetrotter is supported by our audience. When you purchase through one of our links, we may earn a small affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Your cost is not affected.
Fall is my favorite season. The leaves start changing color, the air starts to get cooler, and the apples are in season! I love making all sorts of apple dishes this time of year. Apple cider is a popular drink during the fall and winter months. It’s often served warm, but it can also be enjoyed cold. In this recipe, we’ll show you how to make a vegan apple cider Bourbon cocktail-alcohol free. It’s easy to make and sure to please everyone! This drink is perfect for Fall gatherings with friends or family. Cheers!
Health Benefits of Apple Cider
There are many health benefits of apple cider. Drinking apple cider is a great way to start your day, and it can also help improve your overall health. Apple cider is…
- A natural detoxifier and diuretic, so it helps cleanse your body and get rid of toxins.
- It’s also a good source of vitamins; minerals, including vitamin C, potassium, and magnesium.
- Shown to have anti-inflammatory properties, which can help reduce the risk of disease.
So next time you’re looking for a healthy drink option, reach for some delicious apple cider! Keep reading to learn more about how you can add it to your vegan diet.
Ingredients and how to make a glass of fun!
This apple cider Bourbon cocktail-alcohol free has a few ingredients that are plant-based, and easy to make. Enjoy them with your friends and family and they won’t get disappointed!
What you will need:
- Bourbon: They are available in the supermarket.
- Apple cider: This is the primary flavor of this healthy vegan cocktail drink.
- Maple syrup: It provides a balance of tartness and sweetness.
- Lemon Juice: Add a zesty flavor, a spritz will be enough.
- Rosemary, apple. and cinnamon stick: Use for garnish optional but a great addition.
- You don’t have to worry about the ingredients as they are vegan and made plant-based. Bourbon can be purchased at Barnivore they are selling vegan wines, beer, cider, and liquor. In addition, there is an alcohol-free available.
What you will do:
- In a cocktail glass, add the bourbon, apple cider, maple syrup, and lemon juice. If desired, add ice to it.
- Stir and garnish with apple, cinnamon stick, and rosemary. Enjoy and cheers!
See, all you have to mix the ingredients as simple as that. You will enjoy your cozy fall nights with your loved ones.
Looking for more vegan fall recipes?
- Try our Vegan Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew, Mini Pumpkins Cream Puffs, Pumpkin Alfredo Pasta Recipe, Vegan Maple Pumpkin Overnight Oats, Vegan Pumpkin Pie Smoothie, Apple Cranberry Crisp, Pumpkin Alfredo Pasta Recipe, Butternut Squash Pancakes, 20-minute Pumpkin Soup, and Air fryer Cinnamon Rolls. They are completely plant-based and ideal for your vegan meal.
Enjoy your night with your loved ones and family by trying this vegan apple cider bourbon cocktail. They are easy to make. What are you waiting for? Have fun!
Alcohol-free, enjoy, and cheers!
Vegan Apple Cider Bourbon Cocktail
- 2 oz. Bourbon vegan, alcohol-free
- 2 oz. apple cider
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- Rosemary sprig, for the garnish
- cinnamon stick for the garnish
- apple slice, for the garnish
- In a cocktail glass, add the ice and stir together the Bourbon, apple cider, maple syrup, and lemon juice.
- Garnish with a cinnamon stick, apple, and rosemary. Enjoy, and cheers!
- You don't have to worry about the ingredients as they are vegan and made plant-based. Bourbon can be purchased at Barnivore. They are selling vegan wines, beers, ciders, and liquor. In addition, there is an alcohol-free option available.
Below are the must-read articles that you will want to read. I hope these articles will help you to know more about the vegan diet. To learn more, just keep on browsing here on the VG site. If you have any questions feel free to comment below.
- Vegan Diet Effects To Enjoy
- The Best Plant-Based Protein Foods
- Good Foods For Healthy Skin For Vegans
- Safe Organic Foods To Eat After Heart Attack
- Fruits Used As Vegetables
To Wrap It All Up
As we mentioned earlier, apple cider is a great drink to enjoy during the fall season. Not only does it taste delicious, but it also has some amazing health benefits. And what could make this beverage even better? Adding bourbon of course! This apple cider Bourbon cocktail-alcohol freel is perfect for any occasion and sure to please everyone at the party. If you’re looking for a fun and festive drink to serve this season, be sure to give our recipe a try. We guarantee you won’t be disappointed! Have you tried making this vegan apple cider bourbon cocktail before? What are your favorite ingredients to add? Let us know in the comments below.
Connect With Us!
If you tried this vegan apple cider Bourbon cocktail-alcohol free, take a ? and tag us on our social media: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram, and subscribed to our YouTube Channel. I’d be delighted to see it! To make sure you don’t miss any recipes, remember to subscribe to our email newsletter which will be delivered to your inbox every week. ?