Vegan Globetrotter is supported by our audience. When you purchase through one of our links, we may earn a small affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Your cost is not affected.
Dairy-free: Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
What exactly is a vegan pumpkin pie smoothie? A smoothie or a pumpkin pie? Well. I thought you were confused. This vegan pumpkin pie smoothie is a vegan refreshment smoothie. You are going to make this smoothie every day!
Oh, I almost forgot: there is no need to bake. This is a ready-set pulse method. Ready your blender and let’s pulse to have this tasty and delicious pumpkin pie smoothie. This silky smoothie mixes the greatest tastes in one glass. Pumpkin pie spice, pumpkin, coconut milk or almond milk, and maple syrup give it a great flavor that takes only 10 minutes to make. Who says a vegan pumpkin pie smoothie is not easy to make? I say make a smoothie out of it and savor all the flavors of pumpkin pie without the hassle. Moreover, this pumpkin smoothie is really simple to make and just has 7 healthful plant-based ingredients.
If you want to make your smoothie extra special, read this article: Best Superfoods to Add to Smoothies. I hope it helps you make a perfect yet healthy smoothie.
Make Your Tasty Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
The recipe card at the bottom of the post provides detailed instructions and ingredients. Below is a summary of the procedure.
- In a blender, combine all of the ingredients.
- Blend until completely smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a glass (or glasses).
- Sprinkle with pumpkin pie spice and vegan whipped cream. If desired.
- Serve and have fun!
For Your Information
- When you have extra ripe bananas on hand, peel them, quarter them, and store them in freezer bags so you can create smoothies anytime you want.
- Any non-dairy milk will suffice. If using coconut milk, choose a low fat/light variation; otherwise, the smoothie may be excessively thick.
- Fresh or canned pumpkin purée is okay.
- This smoothie yields one large serving or two smaller servings.
- In addition, the nutrition data is for two servings and does not include the vegan whipped cream topping.
Make this pumpkin pie smoothie for everyone! I’m sure they will enjoy sipping this while they fall in love with you. Pulse your blender right now!
Pumpkin Pie Smoothie You’ll Love!
Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
- 13 oz coconut milk light, chilled
- 3-4 medium banana frozen and sliced
- 6 oz pumpkin puree
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- ⅓ tsp vanilla extract pure
- coconut whip, ground cinnamon, (optional toppings)
- In a blender, add the bananas and chilled coconut milk. Blend till creamy and silky.
- Add the rest of the ingredients: pumpkin puree to vanilla extract. Blend till very smooth.
- Topped with cinnamon and coconut whip. If desired.
For More Healthy Smoothie
This vegan pumpkin pie smoothie will become your favorite plant-based smoothie of all time. You won’t also regret starting your morning or even at night by making this healthy smoothie.
Have you tried this vegan pumpkin pie smoothie? Take a photo and tag us on our social media: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and subscribed to our YouTube Channel. I’d be delighted to see it!