Vegan Globetrotter is supported by our audience. When you purchase through one of our links, we may earn a small affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Your cost is not affected.
Apple crumble bars are the perfect autumn treat. They’re easy to make, and you only need a few simple ingredients. The best part is that they’re absolutely delicious! So if you’re looking for a sweet and tasty snack, these bars are definitely worth trying. Enjoy!
Why do you need to try these delicious crumble bars?
Apple crumble is a timeless dessert favorite for a reason – it’s warm, comforting, and undeniably delicious. But if you’re vegan, you might think that you have to say goodbye to this classic comfort food forever. Well, think again! These vegan apple crumble bars are every bit as good as the real thing – if not better. Here are 5 reasons why you need to try them ASAP.
1. Perfect balance of sweet and tart.
2. Made with delicious, fresh ingredients and incredibly easy to make.
3. These vegan apple crumble bars are completely nut-free, making them a great option for those with nut allergies or sensitivities.
4. They’re versatile – you can enjoy them for breakfast, dessert, or a snack.
5. They freeze well, so you can always have some on hand for a quick treat.
If you’ve been searching for a delicious, vegan-friendly version of apple crumble, look no further! These vegan apple crumble bars are everything you’ve been dreaming of and more. So what are you waiting for? Head to the kitchen and get baking!
Easy to find plant-based ingredients for apple crumble bars
These bars are a healthy and delicious alternative to traditional apple pie. This recipe is easy to follow and can be made with common plant-based ingredients that are easy to find that you can find at any grocery store. Below are the plant-based ingredients, you will need to make this delicious and healthy dessert.
1. Crust or shortbread base: All-purpose flour, confectioners’ sugar, and vegan butter.
2. Apple filling: Apple, of course, cold water, cornstarch, confectioners’ sugar, and cinnamon.
3. Crumb topping: All-purpose flour, brown sugar, and vegan butter.
The best thing about these apple crumble bars is that you can substitute some of the ingredients according to your liking. So once, you have them you can now make these delicious apple crumble bars.
Try them now and let us know your thoughts. If you have any questions about this recipe just comment below. Well, if you are becoming addicted to vegan bar recipes try these Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Cookies, Apple Cranberry Upside Down Cake (Vegan), and Apple Crumble- A Vegan Treat!
To keep updated with our recipes visit often vegan globetrotter as we add everyday vegan recipes that are a great addition to your vegan meal.
Vegan Globetrotter Suggestions and Tips
This delicious apple crumble bars recipe is easy to follow and results in a delicious, healthy treat! These bars are perfect for a quick snack or a dessert. Here are some serving suggestions, storing tips, and recipe tips to make the most of your delicious apple crumble bars!
This delicious apple crumble bars are best served cold. Serve them with a scoop of vegan vanilla ice cream for a delicious dessert. You can also serve them with non-dairy milk or yogurt for a quick snack.
Store these bars in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days. If you want to keep them for longer, you can store them in the freezer for up to 2 months. Let them thaw at room temperature before serving.
Feel free to add other spices to the crumble topping like cinnamon or nutmeg. You can also use different kinds of apples in this recipe like Granny Smith apples or Honeycrisp apples.
These apple crumble bars are easy to make and so delicious! Serve them cold with vegan vanilla ice cream or non-dairy milk/yogurt. Store them in the fridge for up to 5 days or in the freezer for up to 2 months. Add other spices to the crumble topping like cinnamon or nutmeg and use different kinds of apples like Granny Smith apples or Golden Delicious apples. Enjoy!
Apple Crumble Bars: FAQs
This blog will provide answers to frequently asked questions related to vegan apple crumble bars. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to reach out in the comments section below!
Is vegan apple crumble bars healthy?
This is a difficult question to answer as it depends on your definition of “healthy.” These bars do not contain any animal products, which some people consider to be a healthier option. In addition, these bars are made with all-purpose flour and contain no refined sugars. However, these bars do contain sugar and fat from the vegan butter and sugar used in the recipe. Overall, these bars could be considered healthier than traditional apple crumble bars because they lack dairy and eggs; however, they are not necessarily “healthy” in the sense that they are low in calories or fat.
How long does apple crumble bars Last?
These bars will last up to one week when stored in an airtight container at room temperature. If you want your bars to last longer, you can store them in the fridge for up to 5 days or in the freezer for up to 2 months. Just be sure to thaw completely before serving if frozen!
Can I Freeze Vegan Apple Crumble Bars?
Yes, you can absolutely freeze these bars! Just be sure to wrap each bar tightly in plastic wrap or place them in an airtight freezer-safe container before freezing. These bars will last up to 2 months in the freezer. Just be sure to thaw completely before serving if frozen!
We hope this blog has answered some of your frequently asked questions about vegan apple crumble bars! If you have any additional questions, please feel free to reach out in the comments section below.
Well, if you are looking for delicious and healthy crumble bars, look no further than this apple crumble bars. So go ahead and happy baking!
Delicious and healthy apple crumble bars!
Delicious Apple Crumble Bars
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 7 tbsp confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup vegan butter at room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups water cold
- 3 tbsp cornstarch
- 8 tbsp confectioners' sugar
- 2 tsp cinnamon ground
- 5 medium apples peeled, cored, and sliced; Honeycrisp or Granny Smith
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup cinnamon ground
- 1 cup vegan butter
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and prepare the baking tray with baking parchment paper.
Bake the shortbread base:
- In a large bowl, mix together the all-purpose flour, confectioners' sugar, and vegan butter. Mix them well until the dough forms.
- Over a prepared baking tray, set the dough evenly into the bottom of the baking tray. poke the dough with the pork to easily bake.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown. Set them aside.
Make the apple filling:
- In a medium pot, stir together the cold water, cornstarch, confectioners' sugar, and cinnamon. Stir them well until everything is incorporated.
- Add the diced apples and cook them for 10 minutes over medium-high heat. Remove from the heat and set them aside.
Make a crumb topping:
- In a mixing bowl, mix the all-purpose flour, cinnamon, and vegan butter until it looks like breadcrumbs.
Let's get baking:
- Over a baked shortbread, pour and spread the apple filling then add the prepared crumb topping.
- Bake them for 50 minutes. Remove from the oven; allow cooling for one hour. Then, transfer them into a fridge and let them sit for 3 hours.
- Once chilled, cut them into 12 squares and pair them with hot coffee or ice cream.
Vegan Globetrotter Suggestions and TipsServing Suggestions
- Serve them with a scoop of vegan vanilla ice cream for a delicious dessert.
- You can also serve them with non-dairy milk or yogurt for a quick snack.
- Best serve when cold
- Store these bars in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
- Freezer for up to 2 months. Let them thaw at room temperature before serving.
For More Vegan Baking Recipes
I’ve provided a list of vegan dishes that are all made completely of ingredients from plants. Additionally, they make a wonderful addition to any vegan dish. These are tasty even for meat eaters, and for more vegan recipes subscribe to our newsletter.
To Wrap It All Up
If you’re looking for a delicious and healthy dessert, you need to try these apples crumble bars. They’re easy to make with plant-based ingredients, and they’re perfect for vegans and non-vegans alike. For more recipe ideas, check out our Vegan Globetrotter Suggestions and Tips page. And if you have any questions about the recipe, be sure to check out our FAQs section.
Connect With Us
To make sure you don’t miss any recipes, remember to subscribe to our email newsletter which will be delivered to your inbox every week. ? In addition to this, if you are looking for vegan baking recipes visit Best Baking Tips they also published a lot of healthy baking recipes.