Vegan Globetrotter is supported by our audience. When you purchase through one of our links, we may earn a small affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Your cost is not affected.
Hearty Breakfast Carrot Cake Overnight Oats
Overnight oats are a great way to start the day, and this recipe for vegan carrot cake overnight oats is especially delicious. The oats are combined with almond milk, shredded carrots, raisins, and spices to create a hearty breakfast that will keep you feeling full until lunchtime. Best of all, this recipe is simple and easy to make, so you can have a healthy breakfast without spending a lot of time in the kitchen.
Imagine if you could have all the flavors of carrot cake without any guilt. With these Carrot Cake Overnight Oats, that’s exactly what you can have. These oats are packed with flavor and nutrition, making them a perfect breakfast or snack option. Plus, they’re easy to make ahead of time, so you can always have a healthy meal on hand.
In addition, this is perfect to add to your daily vegetarian meal; even non-vegetarians will love this. ?
So go ahead and indulge in your love for carrot cake – without any of the calories!
You may find that you love it even more than traditional carrot cake!
Why might you love it?
The following is the proof of why carrot cake overnight oats you might just love it!
- Easy to make: Combine all the ingredients with grated carrots and refrigerate them!
- Versatile and Adaptable: You can serve any ingredients on top and you can make as much as you want.
- On-hand meal: It can be prepared ahead of time to start your week off right.
So why not give it a try?
Handful ingredients and their substitution!
In this section, you will find and discover the substitution for each ingredient as they are already in your pantry.
1. Fresh Carrots
- Grated carrots are the main ingredients of this recipe, it is a full pack of nutrients, so don’t skip this ingredient.
2. Raisins or Sultana
- If raisins or sultana is not your thing feel free to substitute dried berries or fruits or dates on top.
3. Gluten-free Oats
- You may use any gluten-free oats but Old fashioned oats are great oats in these overnight oats.
4. Almond Milk
- Almond milk is the best. You can select any unsweetened plant-based milk you like.
5. Maple syrup
- It adds a touch of sweetness but I highly recommend bananas as your natural sweetener.
6. Chia Seeds
- In this recipe, black or white seeds both work. It contributes to the oats’ pleasant texture.
7. Ground Cinnamon
- If you are not team cinnamon alternatively use nutmeg or ground ginger.
- Although they are optional, these are a terrific topping for these overnight oats.
It’s carrot cake overnight oats time!
These carrot cake overnight oats are easy to make and fun to make. Below are the easy-to-follow instructions they are ready in just 5 minutes.
- Grated the carrots.
- Combine and whisk all ingredients into carrots.
- Cover and refrigerate!
- Carrots are great, but they’re even better when you get creative with them. ??
- Refrigerate them for up to three to four days for the best result.
If you are addicted to the overnight oats recipe try Vegan Oreo Overnight Oats, Strawberry Chocolate Brownie Overnight Oats, and Vegan Almond Joy Overnight Oats. They are also easy to make, fun to make, and a great addition to your breakfast. For related recipes try Air fryer Vegan Carrot Cake.
A recipe hack: Carrot Cake Overnight Oats
This carrot cake overnight oats recipe is adaptable and customizable. Customizing is will become your favorite part when making this recipe. This is optional but it is a great addition.
You may add all of your favorite chopped nuts, dried berries, or vegan chocolate chips.
You may also try:
- Macadamia nuts, almonds, walnuts, or pistachio.
- Coconut cream or coconut yogurt to keep this vegan.
- Dried or fresh fruits.
If you have any questions about this Carrot cake overnight oats recipe just comment below. We will respond to you quickly. ?
Have you been craving this carrot cake overnight oats after reading the whole recipe blog post? If yes, try this now and get ready combine all the ingredients and refrigerate before serving!
A carrots-piration in a jar: Carrot Cake Overnight Oats
Hearty Breakfast Carrot Cake Overnight Oats
Vegan Carrot Cake Overnight Oats:
- 2 medium carrots
- 1-2 cups old fashioned oats
- 1 ⅓ cup almond milk
- ¼ cup raisins or sultanas, dried berries
- 1-2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp maple syrup or 1 small banana as a natural sweetener
- ½ tsp cinnamon ground
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
Optional but great addition!
- yogurt coconut
- walnuts or any nuts, chopped
- coconut shredded or flakes
- In a bowl or mason jar, grated the carrots.
- Combine and whisk all the ingredients into grated carrots.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight or up to 5-6 hours.
- Top with your favorite toppings: walnuts, dried berries, etc.
For More Vegan Carrot Recipe
The vegan carrots recipes below I’ve suggested are completely vegan and 100% made with plant-based ingredients. They are a great addition to your vegan meal.
- Carrot-Ginger Dressing: This dressing is based on a Japanese restaurant. It’s tasty, vibrant, and easy to make without no extra ingredients.
- Carrot Ginger Turmeric Smoothie: An anti-inflammatory smoothie that is good to enhance our immune system. Great for snack or breakfast.
- Air fryer Vegan Carrot Cake: An oil-free air-fryer carrot cake will have in your pantry, and also a kid-friendly recipe and gluten-free.
To Wrap It All Up
Carrot cake overnight oats are a great addition to your breakfast repertoire because it’s delicious, nutritious, and easy to make. This vegan carrot cake overnight oats recipe is perfect for those mornings when you want something special but don’t have a lot of time. All you need are eight simple plant-based ingredients and about 5 minutes of prep time and refrigerate for up to 5-6 hours before you can enjoy this sweet and satisfying breakfast. So what are you waiting for? Try this recipe now!
Connect With Us!
To make sure you don’t miss any recipes, remember to subscribe to our email newsletter that will be delivered to your inbox every week. ?