Vegan Globetrotter is supported by our audience. When you purchase through one of our links, we may earn a small affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Your cost is not affected.
Looking for a healthier way to enjoy your favorite carrot recipes? Introducing air-fried carrot chips! This new cooking method uses less oil than traditional frying methods, making it a healthier option for those looking to enjoy their favorite foods without all the guilt. Plus, air fryer carrot chips are versatile – they can be enjoyed as a side dish, snack, or even a main course. So whether you’re vegan, vegetarian, or just looking for a healthier alternative to your favorite comfort foods, air-fried carrot chips are a delicious option that you’re sure to love.
The Benefits of Air Frying
So, what are the benefits of air frying? First, air-fried food retains more of its nutrient content than deep-fried food. This is because air-fried food is cooked in less oil than deep-fried food. Second, air-fried food has lower fat content than deep-fried food. This is because the hot air circulating around the food cooks the food quickly and evenly, so there is no need to add extra fat or oil to the food. Third, air-fried food has a lower calorie content than deep-fried food. This is because the fat that is added to the food during cooking is not absorbed by the food as it would be if the food was cooked in oil.
Why Air Fryer Carrot Chips Are Healthy
If you love crispy, crunchy chips but are looking for a healthier option, air fryer carrot chips are the way to go! Not only are they lower in fat and calories than traditional fried potato chips, but they are also packed with nutrients like fiber and Vitamin A. Here’s why air fryer carrot chips are a healthy snack option:
1. They are lower in fat and calories.
2. They are packed with nutrients like fiber and Vitamin A.
3. They are a good source of antioxidants.
4. They can help boost your immune system.
So there you have it—four reasons why air fryer carrot chips are a healthy snack option! If you’re looking for a tasty and nutritious snack. So grab the ingredients and get started!
Plant-based ingredients tips
Air fryer carrots have made with 3 ingredients. Yes, they are only made with 3 plant-based ingredients. Below are the ingredients.
- Carrots: It’s either fresh or frozen. But I highly suggest using fresh for more crispiness and healthiness. Add some beetroots and parsnip, if preferred.
- Oil: Any plant-based oil will work in this recipe or just omit it.
- Seasoning: Sprinkle with smoked paprika, garlic powder, kosher salt, and onion powder. Of course, you can use your favorite plant-based seasonings.
See, they are made of basic ingredients. You are lucky, you found this recipe! So make a healthy recipe made out of carrots. Let us put to good use them!
How to Make Air Fryer Carrot Chips
Making air fryer carrot chips is easy! Just turn on your air fryer, cut the carrots and dust them with your favorite seasoning. Below are the detailed instructions to make these healthy air fryer carrots.
- Preheat the air fryer to 400°F.
- Wash and slice the carrots into thin strips.
- Season with your favorite seasoning.
- Drizzle with olive oil and air fry until golden brown.
- Serve with homemade vegan dipping sauce. Enjoy!
And now, you can enjoy them, especially this fall season and on Thanksgiving day! Share them with your friends and family, and let us know how they will enjoy this recipe.
Looking for more vegan fall recipes to add to your vegan diet?
Well, satisfy your tastebuds with our healthy and delicious: Mini Pumpkins Cream Puffs, Pumpkin Alfredo Pasta Recipe, Vegan Maple Pumpkin Overnight Oats, Vegan Pumpkin Pie Smoothie, Apple Cranberry Crisp, Pumpkin Alfredo Pasta Recipe, Butternut Squash Pancakes, 20-minute Pumpkin Soup, Air fryer Cinnamon Rolls, Delicious Dairy-Free Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe, Pumpkin Spice Fudge, Sweet Potato Pie Cupcakes with Cinnamon Frosting, Autumn Salad, Apple Cinnamon Waffles, Autumn Pizza with Vegan Gouda Cheese, Pumpkin Spice Fudge, Delicious Dairy-Free Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe, Vegan Butternut Squash Curry with Chickpeas, Teriyaki Tofu-Tempeh Casserole, and Butternut Squash White Bean Kale Stew.
They are completely plant-based and ideal for your vegan meal just like these air fryer carrot chips, air fryer carrot fries and air fried carrot sticks.
So crispy and so healthy! Why not make these air fryer carrot chips, carrot fries and crispy carrot fries? I’d love to see you eating these delicious carrot fries and chips!
Additional tip: When making chips or sweet potato fries you may add parmesan cheese.
Healthy crispy carrots! ??
Air Fryer Carrot Chips
- 2 tsp kosher salt add smoked paprika, garlic powder, kosher salt, and onion powder.
- Preheat the air fryer to 400°F.
- Wash and slice the carrots, beetroots, and parsnip into thin strips. Season with your favorite seasoning.
- In an air fryer basket, place the seasoned carrots, beetroots, and parsnip. Air fry until crispy.
- Serve with homemade guacamole. Enjoy!
- To make them crisper, air fry them for a long time.
- Do not fill the air fryer as it will cook unevenly.
- Air-fried carrots, beetroot, and parsnip can be stored for 1 week in an airtight container.
- Freeze them for at least 2 months in a freezer bag, and reheat them for at least 20 minutes. Allow them to thaw, first.
For More Vegan Recipes
The vegan recipes I’ve suggested below are all vegan and made entirely of plant-based ingredients. They are also an excellent addition to any vegan meal. Non-vegetarians will enjoy these as well!
- Crispy Kale Chips
- Air fryer Vegan Carrot Cake
- Farro Spinach Salad-Air Fried Beets
- Potato Vegan Cheese Sticks
- Teriyaki Tofu and Broccoli
To Wrap It All Up
Air frying is a great way to cook healthy snacks without all the added oil. Carrot chips and french fries are perfect example of something that tastes great and is good for you, too. If you’re looking for ways to add more plant-based ingredients to your diet, air frying is a great option. And if you want to try your hand at making carrot chips yourself, we’ve got just the recipe for you. Thanks for reading!
Connect With Us
To make sure you don’t miss any recipes, remember to subscribe to our email newsletter which will be delivered to your inbox every week. ?