Vegan Globetrotter is supported by our audience. When you purchase through one of our links, we may earn a small affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Your cost is not affected.
Whether you’re looking for a classic dessert to sweeten up your special occasion or simply crave a delicious snack, vegan Danish butter cookies are just the treat! If you’ve never heard of them before, don’t worry – they are easy to whip up and scrumptiously delightful! These classic cookies have been enjoyed by many over the years and can now be veganized so everyone can join in on this timeless tradition. So pull out those ingredients and let’s get baking!
The vegan Danish Butter Cookies from the Plant-Based Pantry will make any cookie lover melt! They are formulated with functional ingredients, without any animal products, so you can enjoy them guilt-free. The vegan butter balances natural sweetness with a hint of salt giving each bite a delightful crunch and flavor.
These cookies are lovingly rolled by hand, with each batch consisting of soft-baked cookies that share their own individual identity. Enjoy these vegan butter cookies as a way to treat yourself or as an accompaniment to your favorite tea or coffee. Each batch is made with love, and thoughtful sourcing gives this Danish Butter Cookies the wow factor you won’t be able to resist!
There are many variations of vegan Danish butter cookies out there, each with its own unique flavor.
For those who don’t prefer danish butter leading the flavor list, try adding a little cocoa powder or chopped nuts to create a “double chocolate” or “almond-studded” inspired cookie.
Oats and dried fruits also work well in a vegan recipe, such as cranberries, raisins, currants, and even apricots!
An adventurous baker might try adding some fresh apples or pears for a perfect balance of sweet and tart.
The possibilities are endless when making vegan cookies. It’s up to you to get creative in order to make the most delicious vegan danish butter cookie possible!
Vegan Danish Butter Cookies
If you want to try this Vegan Danish Butter Cookies Recipe, share your photo and experience with us. In addition, let us know what you think in the comments below by using #veganglobetrotter and #vegandanishbuttercookies
Vegan Danish Butter Cookies
Let's gather the ingredients!
- 7 ounces vegan butter softened
- 4½ ounces confectioner's sugar sifted
- 11 ounces all-purpose flour sifted
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tbsp almond milk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp almond extract
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, then set aside.
- In a large bowl, whip together the vegan butter and confectioner's sugar to create a soft buttercream.
- Add the flour, cornstarch, almond milk, vanilla extract, and almond extract. Mix until just combined.
- Turn the dough on a lightly floured surface, then flatten the dough ½-inch thick.
- Using a 2-inch cookie cutter, cut out circles until all the dough is used. transfer them on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake the cookies for 10-15 minutes, regularly checking to make sure they are baking evenly. Turn your baking sheet around to face the other way half way through, if necessary.
- After baking, let them cool on a cooling rack then sprinkle with sugar on top.
- Serve, and enjoy with family and friends!
For More Vegan Recipes
I’ve provided a list of vegan dishes that are all made completely of ingredients from plants. Additionally, they make a wonderful addition to any vegan dish. These are tasty even for meat eaters. And for more vegan recipes, subscribe to our newsletter!
Danish butter cookies are classic, delicious, and perfect for any occasion. And these vegan Danish butter cookies are no exception! Fluffy, rich, and buttery, they melt in your mouth and will satisfy even the most ardent cookie lover. So whether you’re looking for a festive treat or an anytime snack, be sure to give these Vegan Danish Butter Cookies a try.
Connect With Us
To make sure you don’t miss any recipes, remember to subscribe to our email newsletter which will be delivered to your inbox every week. ? In addition to this, if you are looking for delicious baking recipes visit Best Baking Tips they also published a lot of healthy baking recipes!