A Caveat and Affiliates
First off, a little caveat: within my articles you will find affiliate links, meaning if you buy them, I get a small commission. Your cost is not affected. In addition, I am an Amazon Associate and I earn from qualifying purchases on Amazon.
And yes, if I say that I recommend a product here, it means I truly believe it is a good product. I refuse to recommend any product that I have not researched and believe to be a good value. Even better, I provide you with a very clear picture of the product, it’s use, and the probable value. Earning your trust is important to me. I run this website myself and the commissions and donations help support the site. Sound reasonable and fair enough? Let’s continue to the article.
Easy Vegetable Sheet Pan Dinner
Easy vegetable sheet pan dinner is chock-full of nutritious vegetables and seasoned with plant-based seasonings. Topped with vegan cream or hummus and served with rice or quinoa or preferred whole grains with a spritz of lemon wedges. Your 35 minutes to prepare is worth it as they are healthy and a winning recipe for all seasons, especially on dinner or lazy nights.
An easy vegetable sheet pan recipe sounds good to you? Well, this filling and loaded with vegetables on a baking mat is ideal for dinner or throughout the week. It is an incredibly healthy and appealing meal on your table.
If you are looking for a quick and easy recipe, this is the answer. Just chop or dice all the ingredients and season with Old Bay, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder. They are easy-to-find ingredients. Fear not! You can add more vegetables or your favorite ones. This vegetable sheet pan dinner is a great addition to your vegan diet meal plan. Being vegan is not as boring as you might think. Here’s why: Vegan Diet Effects To Enjoy.
In addition to that, vegan meals have benefits when you add them to your eating routine. Read these articles: Vegan Diet for GERD-Eliminate Acid Reflux, Vegan Diet for Cancer Prevent and Treat, Vegan Diet for Heart Health, and many more. If you have time, you may browse our Vegan Globetrotter Home.
Oh, I forgot, this sheet pan recipe is adaptable. You can top it with homemade dressings, hummus, and cream. If hummus is your thing, you can try these: Emerald Isle Herbed Hummus Dip, and Minted Green Pea Hummus.
Keep on reading, below are the healthful information about this vegetable sheet pa dinner!
Filled Your Sheet Pan with Plant-Based Ingredients
Yes, filled your sheet pan with healthy plant-based vegetables and know what you can substitute. This recipe calls for:
- Broccoli: One of the nutritious green veggies. It has a high level of protein and fiber, or add more green veggies.
- Red Onion: Rich in vitamins.
- Sweet Potatoes: Good source of vitamin A, beta-carotene, and fiber.
- Red Pepper: It has vitamin C.
- Chickpeas: Packed with plant-based nutrients or substitute rice or any whole grains ingredients according to your liking.
- Spices: Old Bay seasoning, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder are present in this recipe. If you can’t find old bay seasoning alternatively use paprika.
- Lemon: For a zesty flavor.
- Kosher salt: If you don’t have this you may use celery salt.
- Olive oil: Use any oil but avoid animal products.
Fear not! You can add more green vegetables or any ingredients but make sure it is completely vegan and made with plant-based ingredients.
Vegetable Sheet Pan Dinner Tastes Better When…
This sheet pan can be served according to your liking. But here’s what we did to make it a substantial and fulfilling meal:
1. Serve alongside quinoa, rice, or other healthful grain.
- A more filling dinner can be created by adding some quinoa, rice, or wholegrain. Each serving should contain about 3/4 cups of cooked grains.
2. Seasoned Lentils
- It was excellent! It contains a lot of plant-based proteins.
3. Drizzled with cashew cream, vegan sour cream, hummus, or other vegan dressing.
- To make this flavorful drizzled it with your favorite cream.
If you are looking for homemade vegan dressings, you may browse this recipe blog: Homemade Salad Dressing Recipes.
Make your body a temple of vegetables: add more vegetables! This vegetable sheet pan will impress your family. Let’s chop and preheat your oven!
Our body is a garden chock-full of vegetables!
Easy Sheet Pan Dinner
Filled with Plant-Based Ingredients:
- 1-2 crown broccoli 1/2 pound
- 2 small red onion
- 2 large sweet potatoes
- 2 medium red potatoes
- 1 red pepper
- 1 1/2 cups chickpeas can or cooked
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder to taste
- 1 tsp old bay seasoning or substitute paprika or celery salt.
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- kosher salt to taste
- 3 wedges lemon
- rice or quinoa, lentils.
- cream vegan: hummus, sour cream, cashew cream
Quick and Easy Sheet Pan Dinner:
- Preheat the oven to 450°F.
- Cook the rice or quinoa and follow the instructions according to the package, if desired.
- Dice the onion, broccoli, red pepper, sweet potatoes, and red potatoes.
- In a medium bowl, place all the diced ingredients. Season with garlic powder, olive oil, Old Bay seasoning, Italian seasoning, and kosher salt till everything is coated.
- In baking mats or baking sheets, place all the seasoned ingredients.
- Place them into the oven for 20-22 minutes. Do not stir. Rotate and roast the other side for 8 minutes or till tender.
- Squeeze the lemon into cooked vegetables and serve with lemon wedges.
- In a serving bowl, transfer all the cooked ingredients and serve with quinoa or rice. Topped with hummus, cashew cream, or vegan sour cream.
For More Vegan Recipes
The recipes below I’ve suggested are completely vegan and 100% made with plant-based ingredients. They are a great addition to your vegan meal.
- Purple Cabbage Soup: This soup is perfect for St. Patricks Day and can be made with any color of cabbage.
- Vegan Quesadilla Recipe; Simple Dinner or Fancy Fare: Perfect for a dinner party one of the easy and quick meals.
- Macedonian Cabbage Wraps: Savory, flavorsome, and vegan.
- Lemon Curd Recipe- Healthy and Delicious!: Makes in flavorful pudding or pie filling.
- Creamy Garlic Mushrooms: Tastes better than store-bought. Ready in just 18 minutes.
To Wrap It All Up
This vegetables easy pan sheet dinner is loaded with nutritious vegetables that are ready in your pantry. It tastes better alongside quinoa, rice, ay other whole grain products. They are ready in just 35 minutes and perfect addition to your vegan diet.
Connect With Us!