A Caveat and Affiliates
First off, a little caveat: within my articles you will find affiliate links, meaning if you buy them, I get a small commission. Your cost is not affected. In addition, I am an Amazon Associate and I earn from qualifying purchases on Amazon.
And yes, if I say that I recommend a product here, it means I truly believe it is a good product. I refuse to recommend any product that I have not researched and believe to be a good value.
Even better, I provide you with a very clear picture of the product, it’s use, and the probable value.
Earning your trust is important to me. I run this website myself and the commissions and donations help support the site.
Sound reasonable and fair enough? Let’s continue to the article.
A Yummy Vegetarian BBQ Burger Sliders
Good news! You were completely blown away by this easy-peasy meaty-tasting meatless vegan burger which is perfect for vegetarians and non-vegetarians alike. In just 13 minutes, you can have these awesome vegetarian BBQ sliders. The BBQ sauce, creamy coleslaw, crispy fried onions, and delectable vegan cheese melted on the burger patty will make this one of your favorite vegan grilled burgers.
Are you looking for a homemade vegan burger that will totally impress you? I’m sure you are! Nah, stop lying. I heard your tummy yell, “I want a vegan burger… ger..ger..ger.” 🤤😋 But to be honest, I can’t deny the fact that homemade vegan burgers are indeed healthy and delicious because homemade burgers are heavenly recipes, and the more plant-based ingredients you add to them, the tastier they become.
Finally, your tummy yelled, “granted.” 🤩🥳 Here’s a vegetarian BBQ burger slider recipe for you. In this recipe, the perfect balance of barbeque sauce and creamy coleslaw gives a more appetizing taste with crisp fried onions. Yes, barbeque sauce is present in this recipe.
Thank me later, my dear! 😉😌
Oh, and vegan cheese enhances the flavor of the patty by melting on it while grilling. Just place the slices of vegan cheese on top of the patty and grill them with the cover. The cheese tastes like biting on the tongue in this dish, and it’s so good that my mouth kept watering while eating these yummy vegetarian bbq burger sliders.
Let’s review the burger patties and dinner rolls that were featured in this recipe. Consider your options carefully and make sure they are all entirely vegan as these two ingredients are frequently purchased at the grocery store.
What Burger Patty Used In This Recipe?
The patty used in this recipe is store-bought MorningStar Farms® Meat Lovers. They taste like meat and are completely vegan as they are made with plant-based components. But if you can’t find this one, just simply substitute them into another plant-based patty. Just check and read all the labels before buying them. A homemade patty will work well too in this recipe.
How To Do: To use this patty in this recipe, grill them for at least 5 minutes on each side or until tender. Before transferring to dinner rolls, melt the cheese on top of the patty then cover them. Ta..da you will have juicy patties on your burger sliders. Using a knife, cut them into 13 wedges when transferring them into dinner rolls.
Are Dinner Rolls Vegan?
Yes, they can be vegan! Schwebel Sweet Hawaiian dinner rolls are being used in this recipe. They are also vegan and made with plant-based ingredients such as corn syrup, nutritional yeast, soybean oil, potato flour, and other vegan-friendly ingredients.
Recommendation: In this recipe, the mentioned dinner rolls are used in this vegan burger but to make this gluten-free I simply recommend Ener-G brand dinner rolls it is also vegan and can be bought at the supermarket.
Vegan Globetrotter Tips
As a vegan eater and consumer, make a habit of checking all the labels and the ingredients that you use to purchase items from both physical stores and online stores. This is why some labels say they are vegan, but when you look at the labels they are mixed with animal-derived (no offense). Take note, “some” not “all”. No hate, spread burgers! 🤭🥰
You May Also Try:
These recipes I’ve suggested don’t require any substitutions because they are vegan from the beginning. Just stick to the directions and savor the results!
- Chipotle Black Bean Burger: Adobo sauce and poblano peppers add more taste to this plant-based recipe and they are gluten-free.
- Vegan Portobello Mushroom Burger: It is loaded with tomatoes and fresh spinach with a touch of flavorful cashew-tarragon sauce.
- Vegan Veggie Burger: They are also perfect for non-vegetarians and vegetarians. Portobella mushrooms are used as the patty in this recipe.
Don’t ask! Yes, they are easy-peasy vegan burgers you will have. Nothing fancy at all.
Let’s Celebrate That Old Flame—the flame of burgers! 🍔🔥
Vegetarian BBQ Burger Sliders
- 2 packs patty MorningStar Farms, or plant-based patty
- 3-4 slices vegan cheese any
- 13 dinner rolls Ener-G brand, sliced in a half
- 1/3 cup BBQ sauce
- 1/3 cup onion fried
- 5 tbsp coleslaw creamy
- Grill the burger patty for at least 5 minutes on each side before flipping.
- On a grilled patty, place the slices of vegan cheese. Let the cheese melt by grilling again for at least 2-3 minutes.
- Using a knife, cut the patties into 13 wedges and put each of the cut patties into Schwebel’s Sweet Hawaiian Rolls.
- Top with fried onions, BBQ sauce, and cole slaw. Enjoy!
For More Vegan Recipes
These recipes below are a must-try they are also delicious and healthy; perfect for vegetarians even the non-vegetarians.
- Grandma’s Vegan Pineapple Cake: This juicy pineapple piece of cake offers a boost, too, and not only good health.
- Vegan Kale Smoothie: A smoothie that gives a vitamin C and boosts every morning.
- Mom’s Date Turnover Cookies: Soft inside with dates filling.
- Grilled Tunisian Salad: Perfect for dinner especially in summer with special spices and flavors.
- Homemade Coleslaw Dressing:
- Perfect addition to the sandwiches and burgers they are ready in just 10 minutes with 6 handfuls of ingredients.
To Wrap It All Up
These yummy vegetarian BBQ burger sliders have a meat taste that actually you will become addicted to. It is easy to make, nothing fancy at all. Made with 6 easy-to-find plant-based ingredients. The two in these recipes are actually you can find in the supermarket and they can be substituted with other plant-based ingredients as well.
Connect With Us!