Vegan Globetrotter is supported by our audience. When you purchase through one of our links, we may earn a small affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Your cost is not affected.
Fall has officially arrived, and with it comes a bounty of delicious seasonal produce. One of our favorites is butternut squash, which is why we’re excited to share this recipe for a roasted butternut squash burger. These veggie burgers are perfect for a quick and easy lunch or dinner. Plus, they’re vegan-friendly! So if you’re looking for a tasty and satisfying plant-based meal, give this burger a try. You won’t be disappointed!
Why You Will Love Roasted Butternut Squash Burger
If you’re looking for a vegan burgers that is packed with flavor, look no further than roasted butternut squash burgers! These veggie burger are not only delicious, but they’re also healthy and easy to make. Here are three reasons why you will love roasted butternut squash burger:
1. Flavorful: These veggie burger recipes are packed with flavor! Combining spices, herbs, and veggies makes this burger extremely flavorful. Trust us, your taste buds will thank you for trying them!
2. Healthy: If you’re looking for a healthier burger option, look no further than a roasted butternut squash burger. This burger is made with healthy ingredients like butternut squash burger, mushrooms, and onions. They’re also low in calories and fat.
3. Easy to Make: Another great thing about roasted butternut squash burger is that easy to make! All you need is a few simple ingredients and a bit of time. These sliders can be made in under an hour, which makes them perfect for busy weeknights. Plus, they can be easily reheated or frozen for later.
So, if you’re looking for a delicious, healthy, and easy-to-make vegan slider option, be sure to try roasted butternut squash sliders! You won’t be disappointed!
Burger: Plant-based ingredients
This butternut squash burger is loaded with healthy vegetables and irresistible creamy sauce. Best of all they’re easy to make and easy to whip up. So add them to your grocery list and stock them a lot so you can make them in no time. Below are the following ingredients.
1. Roasted butternut squash: Season the butternut squash with olive oil, and Italian herbs.
2. Creamy Sriracha Mayo: Whip up the Sriracha or garlic chile sauce and vegan mayo.
3. Balsamic caramelized onions: Caramelized the onions into olive oil, raw sugar, kosher salt, and vinegar.
Can’t wait to make this roasted butternut squash burger? If so, below is a quick overview of how to make this vegan burger at your home.
A quick overview to make this vegan burger!
There is something about roasted butternut squash that just makes it a perfect fall and winter dish. It’s hearty, comforting, and above all delicious.
In this blog post, we’ll show you how to make roasted butternut squash using our simple step-by-step guide. Roasted butternut squash is the perfect addition to any vegan or vegetarian meal, so be sure to give it a try!
- Prepare the vegan buns.
- Roast the butternut squash.
- Whip the vegan mayo, and Sriracha.
- Caramelized the onions.
- Layer them into buns.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
If you have any leftovers, you can still reheat them but I highly suggest serving them while still warm and pairing well with Delicious Dairy-Free Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe. If this recipe, turns out good for you share your experience with us. ?
Looking for more vegan fall recipes to add to your vegan diet?
Well, satisfy your tastebuds with our healthy and delicious: Mini Pumpkins Cream Puffs, Pumpkin Alfredo Pasta Recipe, Vegan Maple Pumpkin Overnight Oats, Vegan Pumpkin Pie Smoothie, Apple Cranberry Crisp, Pumpkin Alfredo Pasta Recipe, Butternut Squash Pancakes, 20-minute Pumpkin Soup, Air fryer Cinnamon Rolls, Delicious Dairy-Free Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe, Pumpkin Spice Fudge, Sweet Potato Pie Cupcakes with Cinnamon Frosting, Autumn Salad, Apple Cinnamon Waffles, Autumn Pizza with Vegan Gouda Cheese, Pumpkin Spice Fudge, Delicious Dairy-Free Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe, Vegan Butternut Squash Curry with Chickpeas, Teriyaki Tofu-Tempeh Casserole, Butternut Squash White Bean Kale Stew, and Vegan Spaghetti Squash with Marinara Sauce, and Sweet Potato Shepherd’s Pie CasseroleThey are completely plant-based and ideal for your vegan meal, and some of these recipes are perfect for thanksgiving day, and on winter season. Enjoy!
And if you make them, don’t forget to share your experience with us and we will be happy if you rate us. Don’t forget to comment below! 🙂
Finally, my vegan burger craving is satisfied! I took a long time to browse vegan burger that is perfect for the fall season. My tummy says a long, yes, uhm, and yummy!
My tummy can’t express how this roasted butternut squash really satisfying and fulfilling. So what re you waiting for? Pin it or print out the recipe card below!
It’s vegan burger time! ??
Roasted Butternut Squash Burger
- Buns or use dinner rolls, vegan
- 2-3 cups butternut squash roasted, cunt into cubes
- 1 tsp olive oil
- kosher salt italian herbs to taste
- black pepper , or Italian herbs
Vegan Sriracha Mayo:
- Sriracha according to your liking
- 4-5 tbsp mayonnaise vegan
Balsamic Caramelized Onions:
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 8 oz. onion sliced
- 1/4 tsp raw sugar
- kosher salt pinch
- 1-2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- Prepare the buns or dinner rolls.
Let us roast the butternut squash!
- Peeled the butternut squash and cut it into cubes.
- In a grill pan roast the peeled butternut squash and sprinkle it with kosher salt, black pepper, and or Italian herbs.
- Or if you do not prefer the roasted butternut squash, just slice the squash. In a pan, toast the sliced squash with seasonings, and cook for 8-10 minutes, or until tender.
- Mix the Sriracha and vegan mayo until creamy, and set them aside.
Now, caramelize the onion!
- Over medium heat, heat up the olive oil and saute the sliced onions for 8-10 minutes. Season with salt and sugar, and a few tbsp of water.
- Add the balsamic vinegar and cook for another 3-5 minutes. Set them aside.
Serve and enjoy!
- Over the top of the buns, top with lettuce and sliced tomatoes. (optional)
- Layered with roasted butternut squash, caramelized onion, and drizzled with Sriracha mixture.
- Serve warm with your favorite pumpkin drinks.
For More Vegan Recipes
The vegan recipes I’ve suggested below are all vegan and made entirely of plant-based ingredients. They are also an excellent addition to any vegan meal. Non-vegetarians will enjoy these as well!
- Meaty Meatless Jackfruit Burgers
- Vegetarian BBQ Sliders
- Portobello Mushroom Burger
- Homemade Coleslaw Dressing
- Thousand Island Dressing
To Wrap It All Up
So there you have it! Our roasted butternut squash burger. This vegan burger is perfect for any occasion, from a summer BBQ to a fall and winter potluck. It’s hearty, filling, and most importantly – delicious. We know you’re going to love it! Have you tried making this vegan burger at home? What tweaks did you make? Let us know in the comments below.
Connect With Us
If you tried this roasted butternut squash burger, take a ? and tag us on our social media: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram, and subscribed to our YouTube Channel. I’d be delighted to see it!
To make sure you don’t miss any recipes, remember to subscribe to our email newsletter which will be delivered to your inbox every week. ?